|This article belongs to the Reboot Continuity|
Omni-Enhanced Four Arms appears similar to regular Four Arms but with gray rock armor covering the upper part of his chest and shoulders. He has four blue hands, one pair of which replaces his upper hands, giving him six hands in total. He also wears a helmet around his head and has armor plating on his legs.
Omni-Enhanced Four Arms wears the Omnitrix symbol on his chest.
Powers and AbilitiesOmni-Enhanced Four Arms shares the same abilities as his default form namely his enhanced strength.
Omni-Enhanced Four Arms' extra pair of fists gives him even more strength than in his regular form, and also allow him to use even heavier objects around him, such as big rocks or beams/pillars, as something to fight or arm himself with. His blue hands double his punching impact, as well as also deploying energy while he punches or grabs.
Omni-Enhanced Four Arms can also create a supersonic shockwave by clapping his gauntlets together or slamming them on the ground. The stone armor on his body also increases his durability. He also has enhanced jumping.
Omni-Enhanced Four Arms shares the same weaknesses as his default form, namely his sheer bulk preventing him from accessing certain areas that prove to be too small for him.
Omni-Enhanced Four Arms's immense size also makes him a much easier target to hit as well too.
- Omni-Enhanced Four Arms first appeared in Mayhem in Mascot, where he attempted to stop Yawk from transforming into his monstrous form.
- In The 11th Alien: Part 1, Omni-Enhanced Four Arms used his blue hands to make electric charges explode the ground to stop the erosion.
- In The Nature of Things, Omni-Enhanced Four Arms battled and defeated Steam Smythe.
- In That's The Stuff, Omni-Enhanced Four Arms battled the Space Slime.
- In Half-Sies, Omni-Enhanced Four Arms battled and defeated Maurice and Sydney.
- In The Charm Offensive, Omni-Enhanced Four Arms battled Charmcaster and Michael Morningstar.
- In Super-Villain Team-Up, Omni-Enhanced Four Arms battled Zombozo and Vilgax.
- In Innervasion Part 1: Message in a Boxcar, Omni-Enhanced Four Arms battled Vilgax in a giant robot suit.
- Mayhem in Mascot (first appearance)
- The 11th Alien: Part 1
- The Nature of Things
- That's The Stuff
- The Charm Offensive
- Super-Villain Team-Up
- Innervasion Part 1: Message in a Boxcar
|Introduced in Season 1||Cannonbolt • Diamondhead • Four Arms • Gax • Grey Matter • Heatblast • Overflow • Stinkfly • Upgrade • Wildvine • XLR8|
|Introduced in Season 2||Rath • Shock Rock|
|Introduced in Season 3||Humungousaur • Slapback|
|Introduced in Season 4||Jetray|
|Omni-Enhanced Aliens||Cannonbolt • Diamondhead • Four Arms • Grey Matter • Heatblast • Overflow • Stinkfly • Wildvine • XLR8|
|Omni-Kix Aliens||Cannonbolt • Diamondhead • Four Arms • Heatblast • Humungousaur • Jetray • Rath • Shock Rock • Slapback • XLR8|
|Fusion Aliens||Amalgam Ben • Grey Arms • XLRArmBlastDiamondHeat|
|Non-Canon Aliens||Banana Alien • Hot Dog Alien • Mole-Stache|
|Non-Canon Fusion Aliens||Omnitrix Glitch Fusion • Rath Arms • Shock Blast|