|This article belongs to the Reboot Continuity|
The Omni-Enhanced forms were a malfunction[DR 1] that created hybrids using Fulmini DNA and used to be available in the upgraded Omnitrix. This malfunction was created after Upgrade was used to upgrade the Omnitrix in Omni-Tricked: Part 4. After that, Upgrade was removed from the Omnitrix's main playlist.
Concept and Activation
Sometimes when transforming into an alien it will get consumed by plasma energy and rock. This would happen at random.[DR 2] The transformations would get new powers and equipment that far enhances their overall capabilties for offensive and defensive combat. The Omin-Enhanced forms are a makeshift arsenal of the alien's technology that would be needed if the situation is too much. Omni-Enhanced Grey Matter gains a charged rocky mech that increases the size where regular Grey Matter always find issues with combat.
In Innervasion Part 4: Mind Over Alien Matter, Glitch revealed that when Ben used Upgrade to enhance the Omnitrix, it rebooted and destroyed Upgrade's DNA pod, with a part of it fusing with Ben's DNA in order to survive, resulting in the creation of Glitch. Glitch then had to replace the missing alien DNA pod with another alien, being Shock Rock. However, due to Shock Rock's DNA pod's abilities allowing it to absorb the excess energy from the Omnitrix, it resulted in the other alien's DNA randomly receiving enhancements charged with Fulmini energy, resulting in the Omni-Enhanced Forms. When the Omnitrix rebooted itself at the end of season 2, it purged Shock Rock's pod from the excess energy, fixing the malfunction that caused the Omni-Enhancements and effectively removing them.
Omni Enhanced Aliens
- The enhancements for some of the aliens (namely Omni-Enhanced Heatblast's jetpack, Omni-Enhanced XLR8's energy wheels and Omni-Enhanced Overflow's cannons) were inspired by in-universe Fulmini weaponry.
- Omni-Enhanced Forms share lots of similarities with the Ultimate Forms, both being upgrades to the original aliens that can be undone.
- For marketing purposes, Shock Rock is considered an honorary Omni-Enhanced alien.
- The concept of glowing blue energy weapons are similar to the Omega-1 Nanite builds from Generator Rex.
- This is the only transformation gimmick in the whole franchise that Humungousaur does not have access to/is involved in the Reboot.
- This is the only transformation gimmick that couldn't be controlled.
|Introduced in Season 1||Cannonbolt • Diamondhead • Four Arms • Gax • Grey Matter • Heatblast • Overflow • Stinkfly • Upgrade • Wildvine • XLR8|
|Introduced in Season 2||Rath • Shock Rock|
|Introduced in Season 3||Humungousaur • Slapback|
|Introduced in Season 4||Goop • Jetray • Way Big|
|Introduced in Season 5||Alien X • Big Chill • Bloxx • Buzzshock • Chromastone • Ripjaws • Spidermonkey • Surge|
|Omni-Enhanced Aliens||Cannonbolt • Diamondhead • Four Arms • Grey Matter • Heatblast • Overflow • Stinkfly • Wildvine • XLR8|
|Omni-Kix Aliens||Cannonbolt • Diamondhead • Four Arms • Heatblast • Humungousaur • Jetray • Rath • Shock Rock • Slapback • XLR8|
|Omni-Naut Aliens||Heatblast • Jetray • Humungousaur • Shock Rock|
|Fusion Aliens||Amalgam Alien • Amalgam Ben • Grey Arms • XLRArmBlastDiamondHeat|
|Non-Canon Aliens||Banana Alien • Black Hat Alien • Hotdawg • Mole-Stache • Scooter Alien|
|Non-Canon Fusion Aliens||Omnitrix Glitch Fusion • Diamondhead-Humungousaur Fusion • Rath Arms • Shock Blast|