|This article belongs to the Reboot Timeline|
Omni-Enhanced Diamondhead is a silicon-based life form. His body is composed of durable pale green crystals and grey rocks around his torso, shoulders, head, and arms. He has 2 blue energy spikes on each arm coming out of the rock, has V shaped energy on his torso below the Omnitrix symbol, has energy coming out of rocks on his back forming curved spikes, and energy on his head coming out of the rock forming a Mohawk. The bottom part of his original form is still seen on Omni-Enhanced Diamondhead.
Omni-Enhanced Diamondhead wears the Omnitrix symbol on his chest.
Powers and Abilities
Omni-Enhanced Diamondhead shares the same abilities as his default form, namely his ability to manipulate the atomic structure of his physiology at will, or to shoot or form large clusters of crystals as he wishes to.
Omni-Enhanced Diamondhead's body resembles a prism, thus allowing for him to let weapons similar to lasers to be refracted or reflected, thus rendering those attacks useless against him. He can also absorb energy being shot at him. The energy moves through the energy in Omni-Enhanced Diamondhead into his sword, which can be converted into other energy weapons. Omni-Enhanced Diamondhead can also shoot blue energy out of his left arm.
Due to the natural density of crystal, Omni-Enhanced Diamondhead is extremely durable to physical impacts, even more so than in his normal form because of the extra rock armor gained.
Omni-Enhanced Diamondhead is immune to the affects of aging, as his body is composed entirely of crystals (which do not age).
Omni-Enhanced Diamondhead can regenerate, albeit only to a limited extent.
Omni-Enhanced Diamondhead shares the same weaknesses as his default form, namely the risk of cracking and shattering if exposed to enough force or strong sonic vibrations. He also gained a slight resistance to the latter with the rock armor covering some parts of his diamond body.
Whilst Omni-Enhanced Diamondhead can regenerate, there is a certain extent to how much damage he can recover from.
Since his body is made of diamond and rock, Omni-Enhanced Diamondhead can sink in water.
While Omni-Enhanced Diamondhead is immune to aging, his rock armor isn't, resulting in him reverting to normal Diamondhead and losing the armor.
- Omni-Enhanced Diamondhead first appeared in Out to Launch, where he battled Vilgax in the experimental space plane.
- In That's The Stuff, Omni-Enhanced Diamondhead defeated the Space Slime.
- In Super-Villain Team-Up, Omni-Enhanced Diamondhead helped escape Vilgax's ship by making a ramp for the Rustbucket to safely drive on.
- In Chicken Nuggets of Wisdom, Omni-Enhanced Diamondhead defeated Dr. Animo's Mutant Bat.
- In The Feels, Omni-Enhanced Diamondhead saved Gwen.
- In Past Aliens Present, Omni-Enhanced Diamondhead defeated Steam Smythe, his XLR8 robot, and his Grey Matter robot.
- In Innervasion Part 2: Call the Dream Police, Omni-Enhanced Diamondhead battled the scorpion-like Warbot.
- In Chicken In Chichen Itza, Part 1: Pyramid Scheme, Omni-Enhanced Diamondhead briefly appeared in a flashback.
- Out to Launch (first appearance)
- That's The Stuff
- Super-Villain Team-Up
- Chicken Nuggets of Wisdom
- The Feels
- Past Aliens Present
- Innervasion Part 2: Call the Dream Police
- Chicken In Chichen Itza, Part 1: Pyramid Scheme (flashback; cameo)
- Omni-Enhanced Diamondhead was the first (and last) Omni-Enhanced alien to appear on-screen.
- Omni-Enhanced Diamondhead's helmet resembles the kind worn by Roman warriors, namely the kind known as the galea.
- Omni-Enhanced Diamondhead's energy absorption ability is similar to Chromastone's.
|Introduced in Season 1||Cannonbolt • Diamondhead • Four Arms • Gax • Grey Matter • Heatblast • Overflow • Stinkfly • Upgrade • Wildvine • XLR8|
|Introduced in Season 2||Rath • Shock Rock|
|Introduced in Season 3||Humungousaur • Slapback|
|Introduced in Season 4||Goop • Jetray • Way Big|
|Introduced in Season 5||Big Chill • Bloxx • Buzzshock • Chromastone • Ripjaws • Spidermonkey • Surge|
|Omni-Enhanced Aliens||Cannonbolt • Diamondhead • Four Arms • Grey Matter • Heatblast • Overflow • Stinkfly • Wildvine • XLR8|
|Omni-Kix Aliens||Cannonbolt • Diamondhead • Four Arms • Heatblast • Humungousaur • Jetray • Rath • Shock Rock • Slapback • XLR8|
|Omni-Naut Aliens||Heatblast • Jetray • Humungousaur • Shock Rock|
|Fusion Aliens||Amalgam Alien • Amalgam Ben • Grey Arms • XLRArmBlastDiamondHeat|
|Non-Canon Aliens||Banana Alien • Black Hat Alien • Hotdawg • Mole-Stache • Scooter Alien|
|Non-Canon Fusion Aliens||Omnitrix Glitch Fusion • Diamondhead-Humungousaur Fusion • Rath Arms • Shock Blast|