|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity|
Ole! is the first Ben 10 comic story published in the Cartoon Network Action Pack series (based on the original series), published by DC and Cartoon Network. This comic appears in issue 2 of the series.
Meanwhile, in a nearby lab, Señor Chaos (a local celebrity matador) is making his final touches to his remotely controlled 'Robotic Bull'. He does this so that he can become the greatest bull-fighter that world's ever seen.
The Tennysons soon reach the arena, where Max reads a pamphlet introducing Señor Chaos; who soon makes an entrance and starts the fight. Things instantly take a bad turn, once Señor Chaos presses a button on the remote, causing the Bull to get out of control and starts smashing apart the arena.
Ben uses the Omnitrix to into Grey Matter to deal with the threat, and to jump into the fray of things, attaching himself to the Bull's head, hoping to attack its pressure points (not knowing at this point, that the Bull is a mechanical one). Things go out of control when Ben loses his grip and falls on a pile of wooden planks.
Max and Gwen reach Ben, as he turns back human, but find the Bull is now rampaging around the town, attacking people. Ben turns into Four Arms and headbutts the Bull with such force that the Bull smashes apart, revealing that it's mechanical secret. And as Señor Chaos is getting arrested for his crimes, Ben is left with a comical concussion.
- Señor Chaos
- Robotic Bull
- Grey Matter and Four Arms' emblem for the Omnitrix were green and grey, where, in the show, while transformed as an alien, the emblem is white and grey.
- 'Greymatter' is typed as one word as opposed to the usual two.
- No attempt is made to hide Ben's identity when he transforms in public.
- Ben transforms directly from Grey Matter to Four Arms, with seemingly little time passing. At this point in the series the Omnitrix had a cool-down to its abilities.
- Ben uses the phrase "Ready to rumble", which was the boxing announcer Michael Buffer's trademarked catchphrase. This was used again for a season 4 episode of the original series.