Several Null Void Projectors lie in the interior chamber of Mt. Rushmore.
The Null Void Projector has been gradually refined through the ages; according to Kevin, the Mark I model was a large machine similar in appearance to the handgun, however it required time to recharge between intervals and could only be carried around in a Isuzu Forward due to its aforementioned size.
The most modern Null Void Projector is similar to the Mark I, except it takes less time to charge, allowing easy access to the Null Void.
The Null Void Projector can come in various sizes:
- Most Null Void Projectors are small enough for a human to use.
- In Perfect Day, there was a Null Void Projector big enough for Four Arms and Vilgax to use (even though that was in a dream).
- The Mark I variant is big enough for Swampfire to get in and out of.
- In Vilgax Attacks, the Null Void Projector was almost as big as a section of the Chimerian Hammer.
Along with different sizes, there are also different styles that the Null Void Projector can come in: in the original series, the projector was shaped and designed like a semi-automatic pistol with a trigger for the pointer finger to activate it. In Alien Force, the projector was designed like a hand-cannon with an icepick grip-type handle that required an individual to press a button with their thumb to activate it.
Null Void Projectors can be used to either open a portal to the Null Void or to teleport beings to the Null Void by hitting them with a beam cast from the Projector.
Null Void Projectors can be overloaded when their focusing lens is removed, allowing them to be used as impromptu bombs.
- Phil Billings
- Max Tennyson
- Gwen Tennyson
- Ben Tennyson
- Manny Armstrong
- Helen Wheels
- Magister Hulka
- Magister Patelliday
- Kevin Levin
- Various Plumbers
- Caesar Salazar (Created a dimensional-equivalent in Rex's World called a Dimensional Disrupter)
Ben 10: Alien Force
Ben 10: Ultimate Alien
Ben 10: Omniverse
- The Frogs of War: Part 2 (first re-appearance)
- Max's Monster
- The Rooters of All Evil
- Weapon XI: Part 1
- Weapon XI: Part 2
- Ben 10-Generator Rex: Heroes United (a dimensional-equivalent)
- Manny and Helen thought the Null Void Projector was a disintegrator ray until Kevin corrected them.
- A much bigger version of the Null Void projector than the Mark I appeared in the game Vilgax Attacks, attached to the underside of the Chimerian Hammer.
- The Null Void Projector created by Caesar Salazar is named the "Dimensional Disrupter."
- The idea of the Null Void Projector sending criminals to the Null Void parallels that of the Phantom Zone Projector in the world of the comic book character Superman, in which criminals are sent to the Phantom Zone.
Naming and Translations
|Spanish (Latin America)||Projector||From Proyector, Projector|