|This article belongs to an alternate dimension or timeline|
|Click here to see the Classic Timeline version of this article|
The Null Void, referred to as the Null Void Between Dimensions by High Override, is a near-colorless space beyond the universe.
The Incursean Ship is able to open a portal to the Null Void.
Azmuth has a device that can project portals to and from the Null Void.
Prior to the start of the series, Azmuth was banished to the Null Void for indirectly being responsible for the destruction that Vilgax had caused and because the Omnitrix was viewed as an unsanctioned weapon.[DR 1]
In Ben 10 Versus the Universe: The Movie, Ben was sent to the Null Void, where he battled several inmates before running into Azmuth. After battling the other inmates, Ben managed to escape the Null Void using Omni-Naut Shock Rock.
- Vilgax (temporarily)
- Ectonurite Prisoner
- Opticoid Prisoner
- Piscciss Volann Prisoner
- Loboan Prisoner
- Vulpimancer Prisoner
- Azmuth (formerly)
- Ben Tennyson (temporarily)
- Evil Ben
- Innervasion Part 4: Mind Over Alien Matter (first appearance)
- This iteration of the Null Void appears to take influence from The Void from Doctor Who, as both are similarly-named hellish non-space dimensions located between realities that have been repurposed as prisons for powerful villains.
- In its first appearance, the Null Void was completely colorless. In Ben 10 Versus the Universe, the Null Void gains some purplish color, somewhat reflecting its appearance in the original series.
- Rifts in the Null Void randomly occurs in different locations. Jumping through one could spit a person out anywhere in the universe.
- It is possible that the Reboot and Classic Null Void are the same place.[DR 2]
- Evil Ben has been to the Null Void before.