|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity.|
The Null Guardians are an artificial species, native to the Null Void.
Null Guardians look somewhat like Vulpimancers, but with tentacles hanging from the undersides instead of legs and have wings. Null Guardians are grey in color.
Powers and Abilities
Null Guardians are capable of using their tentacles as limbs.
Using their wings, Null Guardians can fly.
Null Guardians are capable of firing red energy blasts from their mouths.
|This section needs expansion. You can help by adding information.|
The Galvan created the Null Void as a prison for their criminals, and created the Null Guardians to protect alien colonists from violent criminals. In a way, the Null Guardians could be considered the prison guards or "guardian angels" of the Null Void.
Ben 10: Alien Force
Ben 10: Ultimate Alien
- ...Nor Iron Bars a Cage (first re-appearance)
- Ben 10: Alien Force (Video Game) (DS) Levels: Warehouse, Cave and Tower.
- Ben 10 Alien Force: Vilgax Attacks (DS) Levels: Bellwood, Null Void and Bellwood Revisited.
- Ben 10 Ultimate Alien: Cosmic Destruction (DS) Levels: Paris and Venezuela.
- Punch Time Explosion
- Punch Time Explosion XL
- Null Guardians are one of three species created by the Galvans, the others being Galvanic Mechamorphs and Voliticus Biopsis. This technically makes them related.
- Originally, Null Guardians were named "Nullvoiders" and they were the only indigenous lifeforms in the Null Void, but this has been retconned.