|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity|
|“||Welcome. I wish I could promise you a swift demise but, alas, I believe my new partners have other ideas. Behold - the Negative 10.||”|
– Driscoll to Ben and his group.
After Driscoll was dismissed by the Plumbers because he was stealing technology, he became the Forever King. He then created a splinter group who wanted to take down the plumbers out of vengeance. Driscoll would later create the Negative 10, a group of villains who have crossed paths with Ben Tennyson, the wielder of the Omnitrix. However, it would later be revealed that Driscoll really wanted the sub-energy, a powerful source to power up his suit, and take over the entire world.
The Team would trick Ben and his family to meet them at Mount Rushmore, where Driscoll revealed the name of Negative 10. Driscoll then lets his allies initiate the attack against Ben, but they are thwarted until Cooper is commanded to attack the Tennysons. The Negative 10 are tricked by Ben and Gwen into fighting over who is the best, and then placed into a force field (excluding Driscoll). The team eventually disbanded, as Driscoll escaped after being defeated by Upchuck, and the others going there separate ways.
The Negative 10 appeared in the two-part episode, Ben 10 vs. the Negative 10. They were led by Driscoll, a former Plumber who was dismissed due to his evil actions and became the Forever King, leader of the Forever Knights.
- Driscoll (leader)
- Forever Ninja
- Dr. Animo
- Acid Breath
- The Negative 10 are similar to the Spider-Man villain team the Sinister Six. Like the Sinister Six being a group of Spider-Man villains desiring revenge against the wall-crawler, the Negative 10 is a villain team composed of villains Ben Tennyson has fought that has been brought together so they could have a chance to defeat him.
- The Ultimate Alien crew toyed with bringing them back, but they were too expensive.[DM 1]
- If Omniverse had continued past Season 8, the Negative 10 would have been re-introduced.[DJW 1][DJW 2]
- They would have been mostly different from the original team, consisting of 10 evil versions of the Omnitrix aliens.[DJW 3] However, it is largely unknown what 9 of them look like.[DJW 4]
- The only member that Derrick J. Wyatt had an idea for a Galvan [DJW 5] colored like a poisonous frog[DJW 6] who was not the leader.[DJW 7]