The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity|
|This section needs expansion. You can help by adding information.|
The Negative 10 appeared in the two-part episode, Ben 10 vs. the Negative 10. They were led by Driscoll, a former Plumber who was dismissed due to his evil actions and became the Forever King, leader of the Forever Knights.
- Driscoll (leader)
- Forever Ninja
- Dr. Animo
- Acid Breath
- The Negative 10 are similar to the Spider-Man villain team the Sinister Six. Like the Sinister Six being a group of Spider-Man villains desiring revenge against the wall-crawler, the Negative 10 is a villain team composed of villains Ben Tennyson has fought that has been brought together so they could have a chance to defeat him.
- The Ultimate Alien crew toyed with bringing them back, but they were too expensive.[DM 1]
- If Omniverse had continued past Season 8, the Negative 10 would have been re-introduced.[DJW 1][DJW 2]
- They would have been mostly different from the original team, consisting of 10 evil versions of the Omnitrix aliens.[DJW 3] However, it is largely unknown what 9 of them look like.[DJW 4]
- The only member that Derrick J. Wyatt had an idea for a Galvan [DJW 5] colored like a poisonous frog[DJW 6] who was not the leader.[DJW 7]
- ↑ http://archive.ph/GnqQE
- ↑ File:OV S9 Negative 10 Idea.PNG
- ↑ File:OV Negative 10 Different.png
- ↑ File:No Idea For Other Nine Members Of The Negative 10 Omniverse.png
- ↑ File:OV Negative 10 Galvan Villain.PNG
- ↑ File:OV Negative 10 Galvan Villain Poisonous Frog.PNG
- ↑ File:Negative 10 Evil Galvan Not Leader.PNG
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.