|This article belongs to an alternate timeline or dimension within the Classic Continuity|
|Click here to see the Main Timeline version of this article|
Nega Ben is an alternate and evil version of Ben Tennyson.
Nega Ben wears a black version of Ben Prime's hoodie, pale green trousers, and black shoes. His eyes are grey with black eyeliner under them. His hair covers one of his eyes and is in a choppy style. His Omnitrix, known as the Negatrix, is also colored grey.
Nega Ben possesses an "emo" personality, and is very negative and gloomy. He finds everything to be "lame", although he is by no means inactive, and can still be very vicious and dangerous. Nega Ben's detached and disinterested disposition is such that when Clockwork was about to send him back to his own dimension against his will, all he could do was shrug and mutter, "Whatev-". However, Nega Ben's gloom and apathy are still not absolute, as he reacted with shock and fear as Gutrot when the Chronosapien Time Bomb's blast was incoming, and he was visibly repulsed when Vomit Man tried to eat Benzarro as Frankenstrike by the head.
Nega Ben originates from an alternate reality which is described as being like the most hipster parts of Seattle or Portland.[DJW 1]
Nega Ben first appeared in And Then There Were None, where he was among the evil Bens recruited by Eon and Vilgax from across the cosmos and brought to the No Watch Timeline to wipe No Watch Ben out. Nega Ben was part of the fight at Los Soledad between the good and evil Bens, as Gutrot. At the end of the episode, just like all the other Bens, he was erased from spacetime by the Chronosapien Time Bomb.
In And Then There Was Ben, Nega Ben was brought back into existence when No Watch Ben used Clockwork to suck the Time Bomb's ripple back in. Later, he prepared to attack a freshly timed out Ben 23, but was tripped and wrapped up by Gwen 10 as Wildvine. At the end of the episode, he was sent back to his own timeline by Clockwork.
Powers and Abilities
In combat, just like every other Ben, Nega Ben relies on his Omnitrix.
Nega is defined as "denoting the negative counterpart of a unit of measurement, in particular a unit of energy saved as a result of conservation measures." It has become a common word used to describe an evil version of a character from another universe, such as the villain Nega Duck from the Darkwing Duck animated series.
- Nega Ben likes kale chips and espresso smoothies.[DJW 2]
- If Nega Ben had access to Alien X, he wouldn't even bother to argue with Bellicus and Serena. He would just mock or ignore them.[DJW 3]
- Nega Ben's version of Gwen is a cheerleader[DJW 4] of average intelligence. However, she acts less smart than she really is.[DJW 5]
- Nega Ben's version of Kevin is pretty jockish, has bleach blonde hair, and is well-tanned. Much like his Prime Timeline counterpart, Kevin is dating Gwen.[DJW 6]
- Nega Ben's version of Azmuth and the Galvan were wiped out after the creation of the Negatrix by a rogue Celestialsapien coerced by Maltruant.[DJW 7]
- It is unknown if Nega Ben has Feedback in his Omnitrix.[DJW 8]
- Derrick J. Wyatt's favorite alternate Ben is either Nega Ben or Benzarro. However, his favorites change depending on his mood.[DJW 9]
- Nega Ben does not think Sumo Slammers are lame, but he only buys the expensive Japanese ones.[DJW 10]
- ↑ File:Nega Ben's World.PNG
- ↑ File:Alternate Ben Food Preferences.PNG
- ↑ File:Nega Ben Alien X.png
- ↑ File:Nega Ben Gwen.PNG
- ↑ File:Nega Gwen Intelligence.png
- ↑ File:Benzarro Kevin.PNG
- ↑ File:Negaverse Galvans Extinct.PNG
- ↑ File:Alternate Bens Feedback.png
- ↑ File:DJW Favorite Ben.PNG
- ↑ File:Nega Ben Sumo Slammers.png
|Ben Prime • Ben 10,000|
|Ben 10,000 (Original Series) • Ben 10,000 (Ultimate Alien) • Ben Tennyson (Race Against Time Timeline) • Eon • Eon's Servants • Bad Ben • Benzarro • Nega Ben • No Watch Ben • Ben 23 • Mad Ben • Ben Tennyson (Gwen 10)|