|This article belongs to the Classic Timeline|
Natalie bears a resemblance to her daughter, Gwen. They both have red hair, similar face, and physique.
Natalie has dark blue eyes, black eyebrows, thick eyelashes, and bags under her eyes.
She has her mid-length hair combed back.
She wears a white blouse with a green vest and a dark grey skirt with high-heeled shoes of the same color.
She has golden earrings and a necklace with a golden buckle.
Natalie has been described as being "a square",[MW 1] as she does not like Verdona. This is evidenced by their facial expressions and reactions towards each other. Correlating with this, she gets into disagreements with Verdona, making glares at each other at every given opportunity.
Although she does love Frank, Natalie does not seem to be particularly fond of his side of the family, claiming they are not as "formal" as her side.
Natalie disapproves of her nephew Ben transforming into aliens while in her house, unless it is for the right reasons.
When Verdona wanted to take Gwen to Anodyne, but needed her parents confirmation, Natalie replied she at least wanted Gwen to take on her side of the family while exchanging dirty looks with Verdona, but would let her go to Anodyne.
When Verdona said that she would be coming back now and then to visit the family, Natalie sarcastically responds by saying, "Oh joy."
In It's Not Easy Being Gwen, Natalie asked Gwen to write the rest of the invitations for a family reunion and invited Ben and Kevin over for dinner.
In The Eggman Cometh, she calls in Ben and the others to investigate after a winged reptile damaged her kitchen. She shows disapproval when Ben transforms into Clockwork, reminding him that he had promised not to do that in her home.
- What Are Little Girls Made Of? (first appearance)
- Natalie was originally intended to be named Lily in the original series.[pop-up 1]
- Juliet Landau made Natalie sound much more unhappy than she was written.[MW 2]
- Natalie and Frank are more conservative than Carl and Sandra.[DM 1]
- Natalie and Frank don't like Kevin but are too smart to forbid Gwen from going out with him.[DM 1][DM 2]
- Manny Tennyson was mentioned in Gwen 10, a non-canon episode. It is unknown if he exists in the canon timeline.