|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity|
Mucilator's species is the predatory species of Orthopterrans.
Mucilator appears to be a fat, grey, rock-skinned alien that has small red eyes with dark purple circles around them. It has purplish-pink spheres all over its body, which are similar in appearance to those of Ultimate Swampfire.
Mucilator wears a red spiked collar with the Nemetrix on it.
Powers and Abilities
Mucilator is immensely durable, able to take repeated attacks from Crashhopper.
Despite Mucilator's immense size, it has a fairly high charging speed.
The purple patches on Mucilator's body are extremely adhesive, which are used to trap prey.
- Mucilator first apepared in It Was Them, where she battled Crashhopper and was defeated by the Mutant Ants.
- In Of Predators and Prey: Part 1, Mucilator battled Crashhopper and was defeated by Armodrillo, prompting her to switch into Slamworm.
- In Of Predators and Prey: Part 2, Mucilator battled Crashhopper and was defeated by Humungousaur, prompting her to switch into Tyrannopede.
- In Outbreak, Mucilator appeared because of a malfunction with the Nemetrix.
- In A Fistful of Brains, one of the Panuncian's clones used its Nemetrix to transform into Mucilator after the Panuncian cornered Ben.
- Season 1
- Season 2
- Khyber's Panuncian
- Season 4
- Ben 10: Omniverse
In the video game, Mucilator can fire purple slug-like creatures from her pouches.
Naming and Translations
|French||Mucillator||From the original English name|
|Hungarian||Véreb||From véreb, bloodhound|
|Italian||Viscidix||From viscido, slimy|
|Russian||Макилатор||From the original English name|
Mucilator's name comes from the word "mucilage" which refers to sticky substances similar to gum or glue that can be used as an adhesive. This is refers to the sticky sacs on her body that she uses to trap her quarry, notably Crashhopper.
- Mucilator is wrongly spelled "Mucillator" in the Omniverse video game.
|Buglizard • Crabdozer • Hypnotick • Mucilator • Omnivoracious • Panuncian • Slamworm • Terroranchula • Tyrannopede • Vicetopus|