|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity|
Mucilator's species is the predatory species of Orthopterrans.
Mucilator appears to be a fat, grey, rock-skinned alien. It has purplish-pink spheres, which are similar in appearance to those of Ultimate Swampfire.
Mucilator wears a red spiked collar with the Nemetrix on it.
Powers and Abilities
Mucilator is immensely durable, able to take repeated attacks from Crashhopper.
Despite Mucilator's immense size, it has a fairly high charging speed.
The purple patches on Mucilator's body are extremely adhesive, which are used to trap prey.
In the video games, Mucilator can fire purple slug-like creatures from her pouches.
Ben 10: Omniverse
- Mucilator first apepared in It Was Them, where it battled Crashhopper, but was defeated by the Mutant Ants.
- In Of Predators and Prey: Part 1, Mucilator battled Crashhopper, but was defeated by Armodrillo.
- In Of Predators and Prey: Part 2, Mucilator battled Crashhopper, but was defeated by Humungousaur.
- In Outbreak, Mucilator appeared when the Nemetrix was malfunctioning.
- Khyber's Panuncian
- Ben 10: Omniverse
- Ghost Ship
Naming and Translations
|French||Mucillator||From the original English name|
|Hungarian||Véreb||From véreb, bloodhound|
|Italian||Viscidix||From viscido, slimy|
|Russian||Макилатор||From the original English name|
Mucilator's name comes from the word "mucilage" which refers to sticky substances similar to gum or glue that can be used as an adhesive. This is refers to the sticky sacs on her body that it uses to trap her quarry, notably Crashhopper.
- Mucilator is wrongly spelled "Mucillator" in the Omniverse video game.
|Buglizard • Crabdozer • Hypnotick • Mucilator • Omnivoracious • Panuncian • Slamworm • Terroranchula • Tyrannopede • Vicetopus|
|Ultimate Panuncian||Way Big's Predator|