|This article is a stub. You can help by editing it.|
|This article belongs to an alternate dimension or timeline|
Mot Snikrep is a villain from the future that only appeared in Ken 10.
Mot Snikrep's mouth is somewhat similar to that of a Vulpimancer and a Null Guardian, only larger and red-colored. His upper arm area is buff, he also has yellow bulbs on the sides of each arm. On the lower arm area, he seems to be not as buff, and has gauntlets with little orbs at each knuckle. His mouth comprises most of his chest, with his head being triangular with two small, yellow eyes. He has a tail, and metallic pants with legs, that resemble that of a Vaxasaurian, with red frills on each end and red toenails.
Powers and Abilities
Mot Snikrep possesses enhanced strength and durability, able to destroy part of a walkway and match Ben 10,000's Diamondhead as well as shrug off his blows. After being covered in Spitter's conductive slime he withstood being electrified by Ken's Buzzshock from behind, turning his back on Ken with an angry growl, ready to continue fighting.
In spite of his strength, he was unable to break free after being frozen by Arctiguana.
- Ken 10 (first appearance)
Mot Snikrep's name is "Tom Perkins" backwards, which is referencing his designer, Thomas Perkins.
- Mot Snikrep was designed by Thomas Perkins.
- Thomas Perkins called the alien Gullet on the turnaround of the character, but the Trivia Marathon listed his name as Mot Snikrep.
- Mot Snikrep's design was one of the prototypes of Perk Upchuck, like Sploot.
- A member of Mot Snikrep's species appears on Incarcecon in Ben 10: Secret of the Omnitrix.
- Mot Snikrep resembles Plasmus from Teen Titans. Both are giant monsters that are reddish in color, have a large jaw, and possess numerous bulbous structures at the top of their bodies.