|This article contains information on games of the franchise and is non-canon.|
Mor' Otesi is a planet filled with purple crystals. Its landscape is now barren and rocky and its original native inhabitants largely became extinct. However, one particular species adapted to the perilously high levels of electromagnetic radiation and has managed to thrive here over the millennia despite the planet's seemingly inhospitable atmosphere: Crystalsapiens evolved unique attributes to take advantage of their irradiated environment and went on to create a complex and sophisticated society on modern Mor' Otesi.
In this timeline, the legend of Crystalsapiens living on Mor' Otesi is actually true. This means that, unlike the classic timeline, Sugilite is not the only Crystalsapien in existence (not counting Chromastone),[DM 2] nor is he the guardian of Petropia and its people, the Petrosapiens.
1. After Max informs you of Echo Echo's Sonic Scream, there will be another glass crystal in the corner. Use Echo Echo's Sonic Scream or his Wall of Sound to shatter the glass and retrieve the Plumber Badge.
2. As Chromastone, you will come to a laser-activated ride. Before jumping on the next one, jump below as Big Chill to avoid dying and collect the Plumber Badge.
3. After a huge fight, use Echo Echo to shatter the glass to get the badge.
4. Same as the third. Use Echo Echo after using his Carbon Copy ability to open a door.
5. After the last giant fight, you can use Echo Echo to travel deep in a corner to shatter the glass.
The name Mor' Otesi means "ultraviolet" in Turkish.