|This article belongs to the Classic Timeline|
The Mark 5 Nanoshift Enabled Exo-Armor is a creation of Inspector 13. It is referred to as the Cincotrix by Clyde Fife. It is a wrist band that morphs into a full-fledged armor with various weapons giving the user enhanced strength, durability and flight.
The Mark 5 Nanoshift Enabled Exo-Armor is a small gold bracelet on a wrist. You can see a black plate with the number "5" on it. Regardless of the extent to which the device produces the armor, it will always have a golden color scheme with a few black elements. When activated (with a small tap on 5), dresses the wearer in armor, which provides speed on the ground and in water, invulnerability, super strength, varied weapons and a breathing tank.
- Freeze Ray
- Energy Shields
- Extendable Arms
- Battle Armor
- Pursuit Mode: Wheels grow out of the boots and thrusters in the back propel the armor forward.
- Submarine Mode: An oxygen tank grows out of the back and a breathing mask grows on the face.
- Flight Mode: A high-powered rocket builds out of the back.
- Clyde Five (first appearance)
Naming and Translations
|Portuguese (Br)||Exo-Armadura de Nano-Transformação Nível 5
|Nano-Transformation Exo-Armor Level 5|
From penta, five in Greek and trix
|Spanish (HA)||Exo-Armadura Nanoactiva Modelo 5
|Model 5 Nanoactive Exo-Armor (from modelo, model; cinco, five or 5; nano-, nano-; activa, active; exo, exo; and armadura, armor).|
From the original English name;
- It was designed by Steven Choi.[DJW 2]
- It was mistaken for a sock when Clyde Fife put it on.
- The word Cinco means "Five" in Spanish and Portuguese.