|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity.|
In Ultimate Alien, like his fellow Piscciss Volann, he had grey skin, purple eyes, and an antenna on his head and gills. But unlike fellow Piscciss Volann, he had three fingers in each hand, black eyebrows and neat teeth. He wore glasses and a Plumber Suit, but without pants.
In Omniverse, he now has yellowish-grey skin, different eye shapes, green eyebrows, sharp teeth, he is taller and his face is more pointed. He also wears glasses and a different Plumber suit with pants.
Future Patelliday resembles his younger self's appearance except he has wrinkles on his face. He now wears a stitched up blue cap with a brown scarf and tan shirt. His antennae now looks shriveled, and curls in on itself.
Patelliday is very over-the-top personality wise. He is constantly shouting and freaking out. He will not hesitate to fight, or as he says, serve "FISH KNUCKLES FOR LUNCH!"
As of Omniverse, he is the second-in-command of the Earth Plumber Headquarters.
In Gone Fishin' he was fishing with Max, Ben and Rook in Undertown at the Spaceman's Wharf. After Ben couldn't catch anything he turned into Ripjaws and dived into the water with Patelliday. While they were swimming underwater, Patelliday snapped at a Mechaneer which was covered by fishes. The Mechaneers took him and Ben couldn't save him because the Omnitrix timed out. The Mechaneers took him to a pirate who refused to eat him fresh. They then took him to the kitchen. Patelliday eventually freed himself and with the help of Ben's team they arrested the pirate.
In The Frogs of War: Part 2, after the Incursean invasion, he was taken into custody just like every other Plumber (with the exception of Blukic). He was locked into the same cell as Driba, who gave him his water after he got severely dehydrated. He was rescued by Rook, Kevin, Gwen and Bullfrag. After he got supplied, he joined Rook to defeat Psychobos.
In O Mother, Where Art Thou?, he called Ben and Rook to the Plumbers’ base after Ma Vreedle started a rampage there. Patelliday told Ma that they don’t have the Pretty Boy that she is looking for. Ma then reports the missing of her child and threatens the Plumbers that if they don’t find him she will blow up the sun. Patelliday told her not to worry and put a tracker to her back. He followed Ma in the sewers and told Ben her location.
In Mud Is Thicker Than Water, he and Ben chased Sweet-Eels Sparklefunk, Liam and Tummyhead who were at the possession of top secret Plumber Tech. He knocked over Sweet-Eels, while Ben defeated Tummyhead but they couldn't get Liam (who later revealed to be Lucy). Later, when they arrived Psyphon’s hideout, Patelliday shot Bug-Lite. Lucy told him that Gorvan was the spy, so he commanded the Plumbers to find Gorvan.
In Animo Crackers, Patelliday got annoyed by Ben who was eating and drinking loud while they tried to work. He then told Ben not to mess around with the monitors. Suddenly, Rook appeared and accidentally scared Patelliday. Later, he, Rook and Upgrade failed to stop Animo from escaping.
Powers and Abilities
Like Magister Pyke, Patelliday possesses extraordinary skills in martial artistry and agile swimming, underwater breathing abilities, sharp claws and teeth, and legs that can shift to make a fish tail and back.
|This section needs expansion. You can help by adding information.|
Ben 10: Ultimate Alien
- The Mother of All Vreedles (first appearance)
Ben 10: Omniverse
- The More Things Change: Part 1 (first reappearance; cameo)
- The More Things Change: Part 2 (cameo)
- So Long, and Thanks for All the Smoothies (cameo)
- Stuck on You
- The Final Countdown
- The Most Dangerous Game Show (cameo)
- The End of an Era (future; cameo)
- Patelliday's Plumber suit circulates water to his body and keeps him moist so that he will not be dehydrated and weakened without it.
- Patelliday was formerly a deputy in a back water town on Piscciss.
- Magister Patelliday was the first alien Phil saw in the Plumbers' Base on Earth.
- Patelliday has met Magister Pyke at least once.
- Patelliday's voice is a homage to comedian Don Knotts, who starred in the film The Incredible Mr. Limpet as a man who becomes a fish.
- Patelliday even looks a bit like the film title character in fish-form.
- As the second-in-command of a law-enforcement organization, Patelliday is also an homage to Don Knott's character of Barney Fife, from The Andy Griffith Show.
- His girlfriend, Peta Lou is a play on Thelma Lou, who is Barney Fifes girlfriend in the Andy Griffith Show.