|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity|
In Omniverse, Ma Vreedle retains her short blonde hair and is still very fat. Now, she wears a red hat and a long yellow dress with a red jacket.
Ma Vreedle is far more dangerous than her cloned sons, being more intelligent than Octagon and more violent than Rhomboid. Despite this, she is quite light-hearted.
Despite being a greatly feared criminal, Ma Vreedle has a powerful maternal instinct and desires greatly to be a mother. However, her maternal feelings do not extend to her eldest sons since they were made from a bad batch of cloning material, and she shows high favoritism towards her perfect Pretty Boy clones since they were properly made. She doesn't express pride in Octagon or Rhomboid, near all communication with them is barking orders, and after a while she decides she doesn't need them anymore and tries to outright kill them.
Nonetheless, Ma Vreedle doesn't think it's right to put other mothers through the same burdens she has to go through.
|This section needs expansion. You can help by adding information.|
Powers and Abilities
Ma Vreedle has enhanced strength, as she can easily break out of an ice block, and can be quite brutal and powerful when forced to fight. She can also run very fast despite her large stature.
Ma Vreedle's ferocity and brutality allows her to even take on the entire staff of Plumber's HQ singlehandedly.
Ma Vreedle can use many different ranged weapons in combat, much like her son Octagon.
As mentioned above, Ma Vreedle is very intelligent, and is also a skilled inventor, as she once built a machine to create clones of Pretty Boy Vreedle.
Like other Vreedles, Ma Vreedle can survive in space without much difficulty.
Ma Vreedle can produce ensnaring bandage tentacles which she refers to as her "apron strings" from her body.
Ma Vreedle has two eyes on the back of her head, giving her 360-degree vision.
Ma Vreedle's only real weakness is her maternal instinct toward Pretty Boy and its clones. As such, Sandra was able to convince Ma Vreedle not to blow up the Earth, by comparing her relationship with her own son. Seeing how much she loved her own son, Ma Vreedle backed down and the planet's destruction was averted.
Despite being able to create high tech weaponry and cloning machines, she tends to act without thinking on multiple occasions.
Ma Vreedle, like her sons, can be distracted by bubble wrap.
- The Mother of All Vreedles (first appearance)
- O Mother, Where Art Thou? (first reappearance)
- The Most Dangerous Game Show (cameo)
- Vilgax and Zs'Skayr both greatly fear Ma Vreedle. She once made each of them cry though in Zs'Skayr's case, it was really quite surprising because Zs’Skayr literally has no tear ducts.[DJW 2]
- Ma Vreedle is wanted in 12 systems and has been banned in 27 others.
- She is one of the very few opponents that Ben Tennyson hasn't beaten in direct combat.
- Ma Vreedle was inspired by Ma Barker, Ma Parker, and Ma Beagle.[DJW 3] Louie Anderson also served as a basis for Ma Vreedle and the Pretty Boys.[DJW 4]
- The only thing Ma Vreedle fears is something happening to her children.[DJW 5]