Los Soledad, making its first appearance in Paradox, is an abandoned town located in the desert outside of Bellwood. According to Max and Ben, Los Soledad was originally a Military base back in the 1950s. In the events of the episode, it was revealed to have been built on that site for the convenience of the large subterranean deposits of crystal quartz, in order for the reality of a Military experiment, codenamed "Project Paradox," a time travel experiment. This experiment was made possible by its project's head scientist's theory after having
discovered unique properties in crystal quartz, which would act as an access way to past and future events.
Alien ForceAfter the apparent failure of the experiment, the base was abandoned, its thick stone walls restricting access to the ghost town within. In present times, young hooligans, (such as Kevin) come to the town outskirts in order to drag race and graffiti the town's stone walls.
The Highbreed located their operation to the same site for the large deposits of crystal quartz. It also became the site of the resistance lead by Ben and his extended team during the events of War of the Worlds.
Ultimate AlienLos Soladad's current condition in the new series is the same as it was in Alien Force.
Ben uses it as an extended base for dealing with aliens as evident that they trapped Ra'ad there while they interrogated him on why he attacked Ben.
- Professor Paradox
- General Groff
- Ben Tennyson
- Gwen Tennyson
- Kevin Levin
- Julie Yamamoto
- Alan Albright
- Cooper Daniels
- Highbreed Commander
- Good Ben
- Bad Ben
- Nega Ben
- Mad Ben
- Ben 23
- Gwen 10
Ben 10: Alien Force
Ben 10: Ultimate Alien
Ben 10: Omniverse
- And Then There Were None (first re-appearance; alternate timeline)
- Los Soledad is the place where Professor Paradox's time experiment occurred and where he was 'unstuck' from time allowing him to exist outside of time, making him immortal.
- "Los Soledad" is Spanish for the Loneliness.
- It was the site for several battles in Ben 10: Alien Force and Ben 10: Ultimate Alien.
- Professor Paradox revealed that whenever he time travels to a place, the fabric of space-time there becomes thinner and due to this, it is "paper-thin" there.