|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity|
Los Soledad was originally a military base back in the 1950s. It was built on that site for the large subterranean deposits of crystal quartz, for the convenience of a military time-travel experiment, codenamed "Project Paradox". This experiment's head scientist theorised, after discovering unique properties in crystal quartz, that it could act as an access way to past and future events.
After the apparent failure of the experiment, the base was abandoned, its thick stone walls restricting access to the ghost town within. In present times, young hooligans, (such as Kevin) came to the town outskirts in order to drag race and graffiti the town's stone walls.
The Highbreed located their operation to the same site for the large deposits of crystal quartz. It also became the site of the resistance lead by Ben and his extended team during the events of War of the Worlds.
Los Soladad's current condition in the new series is the same as it was in Alien Force. Ben uses it as a base for dealing with aliens as evident that they trapped Ra'ad there while they interrogated him on why he attacked Ben.
Main Timeline's Los Soledad
- Professor Paradox
- General Groff
- Ben Tennyson
- Gwen Tennyson
- Kevin Levin
- Julie Yamamoto
- Alan Albright
- Cooper Daniels
- Highbreed Commander
No Watch Timeline's Los Soledad
Ben 10: Alien Force
Ben 10: Ultimate Alien
- Fused (first re-appearance)
- Ultimate Aggregor
- Map of Infinity
- Absolute Power: Part 2
- The Ultimate Enemy: Part 2 (flashback)
Ben 10: Omniverse
- And Then There Were None (first re-appearance; alternate timeline)
- And Then There Was Ben (alternate timeline)
Los Soledad means "loneliness" in Spanish.
- Los Soledad is the place where Professor Paradox's time experiment occurred and where he was 'unstuck' from time allowing him to exist outside of time, making him immortal.
- Professor Paradox revealed that whenever he time travels to a place, the fabric of space-time there becomes thinner and it is "paper-thin" at Los Soledad.