|This article belongs to the Reboot Continuity|
Lord Decibel is a villain who first appeared in Don't Let the Bass Drop.
Lord Decibel has a suit that acts as a form of communication when he uses his keyboard; it displays letters, numbers, and symbols on his mask thanks to a projector of some kind. The text displayed on his mask is colored in different shades of pink. He wears a brown outfit. He also wears metal gloves.
Lord Decibel himself is sadistic; he is seen enjoying the screams of the people who only came to see a concert. He's motivated by money and has notably asked for large amounts of money in a ridiculously short time for anyone to take it to him. which showed he’s extremely impatient.
|This section needs expansion. You can help by adding information.|
Lord Decibel constructed his suit prior to the events of Ben 10.
In Don't Let the Bass Drop, he attacked a DJ Duster concert and threatened to destroy earth if he wasn't paid 1 billion dollars in 10 minutes. However, Ben and Gwen Tennyson were at the concert. Lord Decibel, expecting trouble, used his keyboard to deploy a sound barrier, but this was proven to be futile thanks to the knowledge of Gwen . Decibel was eventually defeated thanks to the combined efforts of Ben and his cousin.
Lord Decibel has a suit that acts as a form of communication to his victims when he uses his keyboard. However, alongside his keyboard, he has created numerous other devices that help him control sound to powerful degree. Powers gained by these machines include created sound waves powerful enough to generate deep fissures within the ground, erecting sound-based walls, and other such abilities.
His list of inventions includes:
- The Sound and the Furry: A sound system mixed with a hovercraft, letting him unleash sound waves that could cause an avalanche, create a sonic shield, and hover in the air using soundwaves.
- The Claws of the Cat: A much more powerful sound system that let him create a pair of snakes made out of sound.
- Digital Quality: A portable sonic-based jetpack. This also came equipped with a device that let him hypnotically force people to dance using specific songs.
- Speed of Sound: With help from Helen Troy, he created the Sonitrain, a locomotive that moves "beyond the sound barrier" using sonic technology. He was able to use this amplify his sonic powers, letting him charge his gauntlets with sonic energy to increase his punching power and unleash sonic projectiles. Later, he even developed the ability to transform sonic energy into the construct of a giant mech suit that he used as armor.
- Don't Let the Bass Drop (first appearance)
Lord Decibel appears as a mini boss.
A decibel is a unit of measurement that is used to measure the intensity of sound or the power of an electrical signal.