|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity|
Loboans have grey or brown fur, some have a long flowing mane, and a bushy tail, with three or four sharp claws on each hand. One of them serves as the thumb, while the others serve as the fingers.
Their jaws have four hinges and can open outward. The inside of a Loboan's mouth has been shown to be purple, green or red.
While there are wild packs of Loboans on Luna Lobo, some are able to integrate into society, such as those seen on Anur Transyl.
Some Loboans have been shown to be non-speaking, savage beasts with little reasoning or intelligence, such as the Yenaldooshi, though they are still smart enough to operate machinery and understand instructions. However, some Loboans, such as Scout and the ones seen on Anur Transyl, display higher self-control, and seem to be able to integrate into civilized life.
Powers and Abilities
Loboans' howls are amplified by their splitting muzzle to become a concussive blast.[pop-up 2] This can either cause considerable damage to his targets, reflect incoming projectiles, or propel themselves like a booster rocket.
Loboans have enhanced senses of smelling and hearing, as well as agility, speed, and strength.
Loboans have formidable claws, fangs, and strength. The claws on their feet can grasp like hands.
Like most Earth canines, they can't handle loud noises, like that of giant bells, because of their sensitive hearing.
- Blitzwolfer (the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Loboan)
- Loboan citizens of Anur Transyl
Notable Loboan Hybrid
- Omniverse Flashback Kevin (1/11 Loboan)
"Loboan" is a play on the word Lobo, which is Filipino, Portuguese, and Spanish for wolf.
- Originally, all Loboan cubs had green eyes, whereas adults had red and pale orange eyes.[pop-up 4] This was retconned in Omniverse, as the Loboans seen on Anur Transyl had eyes of varying colors.
- Some Loboans in the Protector of Earth Timeline have white fur.