|This article is a stub. You can help by editing it.|
|This article belongs to the Reboot Continuity|
King of the Castle is the eighty-fifth episode of Ben 10.
Ben, Gwen and Grandpa Max travel to Castle Bishopbrook to visit a distant royal relative. Unfortunately, Ben gets afraid of some ghosts in the castle and he starts to get worried about his old aliens Overflow, Wildvine and Grey Matter, his missing aliens. Our hero needs to focus on catching the culprit: Kevin! He followed the Tennysons to the castle and he has a of Ben's missing aliens!
- Thornblade, Undertow, and Dark Matter make their debut.
- The Forever Knight reaches out to Kevin, but Kevin turns him down.
- It's revealed that the Tennysons have royal blood.
- Ben discovers that Kevin has aliens similar to his original playlist and a quick-switch feature.
- Ben is now aware that he no longer has access to both Wildvine and Grey Matter.
AntiTrix Alien Debuts
- Four Arms (x2, first time daydream)
- Overflow (daydream)
- Wildvine (daydream)
- Grey Matter (daydream)
- This is the first time in the reboot series where quick-switching is intentionally used.
- It is revealed that Kevin has all the aliens from Ben's original playlist in Season 1.