|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity|
|Click here to see the Reboot Continuity version of this article|
Kinecelerans are a species from the planet Kinet.
Kinecelerans have blue faces and skin. They have long, prehensile tails that may or may not have black stripes on them. Their arms end in three fingered hands. Their feet have wheels on them, which enables them to travel quickly. They have white eyes (although XLR8 has green ones).
Kinecelerans have masks which can cover their faces. They typically wear helmets, which are usually black, long, elliptical, and pointed at the top. These helmets can have visors or glasses, which are part of their biology and not mechanical. Some Kinecelerans lack helmets, instead having alternate headwear covering their scalps.
They have black lips, black facial markings, and black rings around their eyes. They have no pupils.
Some Kinecelerans have claws instead of fingers.
Kinecelerans live their lives in a constant rush. They are gangly and naturally awkward.
Kinecelerans are prone to acting without thinking.
Helen is more patient than normal Kinecelerans and thinks before acting.
Powers and Abilities
Kinecelerans are able to reach speeds of more than 500 miles per hour. This extreme speed comes from manipulating friction, enabling them to run up walls. XLR8 can accelerate so quickly that time appears to completely halt to him. As such, he has also been proven to think and react at a rate required to maintain such high speeds.
Kinecelerans have very high dexterity, able to type on keyboards or keypads at high speeds.
Kinecelerans with claws can use them to cut through many materials.
Kinecelerans can't run on non-solid ground like mud, ice and especially water (which causes a major shock from the static buildup). However, XLR8 is capable of running on water and ice, although he has poor control on ice.
Most Kinecelerans do not have the disposition to stop and come up with a strategy.
- XLR8 (the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Kineceleran)
- ML-E's Mother
- Kineceleran with green helmet
- Helen's donor
Notable Kineceleran Hybrids
The name Kineceleran is a combination of the root kine- (from Greek kinesis, meaning "movement" or "to move") and the Latin word celer ("fast" or "swift"). Together, they mean "fast movement" or "to move swiftly".
- Originally, XLR8 was the only Kineceleran on Earth because the slow rotation of Earth made other Kinecelerans sick after a few days. This was retconned in Omniverse, as several Kinecelerans reside in Undertown.
- ↑ Pop-up trivia from the enhanced version of Kevin 11
- ↑ File:Kineceleran Biological Visor.png
- ↑ The Unnaturals
- ↑ The Frogs of War: Part 2
- ↑ Store 23
- ↑ Back with a Vengeance
- ↑ Merry Christmas
- ↑ Ben 10: Secret of the Omnitrix
- ↑ The Rooters of All Evil
- ↑ Pop-up trivia from the enhanced version of Ben 10,000
- ↑ File:Kineceleran Sick.png
- ↑ The More Things Change: Part 2