|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity|
|“||Omnitrix is fixed. And thanks to you... I've got me a new alien!||”|
– Kickin Hawk's first words.
Kickin Hawk resembles a combination of a rooster and a hawk. He has sharp black claws on his toes and talons on his hands, as well as two larger talons protruding from his arms. He has green eyes and a short yellow beak and is covered in brown feathers. He also has a white-brown mohawk and belly. He wears a green mask, a green belt with a white stripe, and black briefs.
Kickin Hawk wears a strap vest with the Omnitrix symbol on the vest hooker.
Powers and Abilities
|“||Kickin Hawk's my best hand-to-hand fighter. Foot-to-head fighter.||”|
Kickin Hawk has retractable talons on his fingers and scythe-like blades on his elbows which he can use to cut objects with. He also has enhanced strength, durability, agility and reflexes and can use a special ability where he spins around very fast and knocks enemies away with his feet.
Kickin Hawk's legs have surprising flexibility and dexterity, as he is able to use them to reach out and grab objects much like an arm. He is also capable of pulling the trigger of a blaster with his three-fingered hands.
Kickin Hawk's kicks can generate powerful shockwaves that send his enemies flying. He is also able to kick an object with enough force equivalent to a cannonball, and can also run very fast.
Kickin Hawk is capable of withstanding the vacuum of space, but he still needs to breathe to survive. Without an oxygen-supply, Kickin Hawk is limited to holding his breath.
- Kickin Hawk first appeared in Outbreak, where he was added to the active playlist after the Omnitrix "sampled" Liam's DNA[note 1] and defeated the latter.
- In Bros in Space, Kickin Hawk defeated Fistrick and his Muroid army.
- In T.G.I.S., Kickin Hawk and Zak battled Argost.
- In Tummy Trouble, Kickin Hawk fought Attea until he reverted.
- In Vilgax Must Croak, Kickin Hawk entered Incarcecon with the other Plumbers before briefly attacking Vilgax out of anger.
- In O Mother, Where Art Thou?, Kickin Hawk knocked some TNT out of the Vreedle Brothers' hands and kicked it away before it exploded.
- In Collect This, Kickin Hawk played soccer with Rook and the Kineceleran Kids and accidentally wrecked Pakmar's lamp store after scoring a goal.
- In Weapon XI: Part 1, Kickin Hawk tried to fight Servantis, but was stopped and defeated by Kevin, forcing Kickin Hawk to escape the Rooter Headquarters with the rest of his team.
- In Rook Tales, Kickin Hawk was defeated by Kundo.
- In Charm School, Kickin Hawk "protected" Gwen from Hex by pinning the latter against a tree.
- In Vreedlemania, Kickin Hawk fought the Vreedles and was defeated by the Krakken.
- In Third Time's a Charm, Kickin Hawk battled and tricked Charmcaster with Skurd's help before kicking her into her bag.
- In The Most Dangerous Game Show, Kickin Hawk escaped the Null Void with all the contestants and was defeated by Charles Zenith.
- In A New Dawn, Kickin Hawk appeared for a short time when Ben was cycling through his aliens.
- Season 2
- Season 3
- Season 4
- Season 6
- Season 7
- Season 8
Naming and Translations
|Bulgarian||Кикин Хоук||From the original English name|
|From 刀锋 (Dāo Fēng), blade, and 神鹰 (Shén Yīng), eagle.|
From From 威力 (Wēi Lì), power, and 鹰 (Yīng), hawk.
|French||Faukonnosaure[CN 1]||From faucon, falcon, and -saure, -saur|
|German||Kicking Hawk||From the original English name|
|Greek||Κλωτσογεράκι||From κλωτσιά, kick, and γεράκι, hawk|
|Italian||Crestabestia||From cresta, crest, and bestia beast|
|Polish||Megaszpon||From mega and szpon, claw|
|Portuguese (Br)||Cocorocoide||From a mix of cocoroco, the natural sound that roosters emit, and -oide, Greek suffix for "similar to"|
șoimul || From gaina, chicken and vultur, hawk From falcon
|Russian||Кикин-Хок||From the original English name|
|Spanish (HA)||Halcón||From halcón, hawk|
|Turkish||Tekmeleyen Şahin||From Tekmeleyen, kickin, and Şahin, hawk|
Kickin Hawk's name is a portmanteau of "kicking", his main fighting technique; and "chickenhawk", referencing his hawk-like appearance.
- Kickin Hawk's existence was confirmed on the Entertainment Earth website.
- Kickin Hawk appears to make a screeching sound when he talks, much like how Liam often makes chicken noises when he speaks.
- The same sound can be heard during Kickin Hawk's transformation sequence and whenever he kicks.
- Kickin Hawk went by multiple working names, such as Ka-Chickin, Chi-Kickin, Ch'Kickin, and KiChicken, before his final name was coined by Matt Wayne.[DJW 2][DJW 3]
- Kickin Hawk's mask resembles that of Hawkman. The rest of his outfit bears a close resemblance to the 1980's design of Marvel's Hercules.
- Albedo's Ultimatrix does not contain Kickin Hawk's DNA.[DJW 4]