|This article belongs to an alternate timeline or dimension within the Classic Continuity|
|This article needs cleanup. It does not adhere to the Manual of Style.|
|This article is a stub. You can help by editing it.|
Kevin's left arm resembles Four Arms but with a hand belonging to Wildmutt and a black tentacle protruding from the elbow. The tentacle has green circuit-like patterns similar to Upgrade, and blue stripes near the tip echoing XLR8's tail. His right arm is a tentacle patterned after Heatblast's body.
Kevin has a set of Null Guardian tentacles protruding from his back under his wings, and wears the same jumpsuit as Kevin.
|This section needs expansion. You can help by adding information.|
In Ken 10, Kevin transformed into Kevin 11,000 to fight Ben 10,000 after escaping the Null Void. Ben is later joined by Ken Tennyson, who was able to activate the Master Control using Grey Matter, as well as Kevin's own son Devlin Levin.
When Kevin 11,000 defeated Ken and Devlin, he was suddenly overpowered by an enraged Way Big, forcing Kevin to revert. Kevin was about to transform again when Devlin trapped him in a Null Void egg.
Powers and Abilities
Some of the abilities that Kevin 11,000 has access to include:
- Kevin's energy absorption
- Four Arms' enhanced strength
- XLR8's enhanced speed and prehensile tail
- Stinkfly's flight
- Diamondhead's body alteration
- Upgrade's technopathy
- Blitzwolfer's sonic howls
- Buzzshock's electrokinesis
- the Null Guardians' tentacles
- enhanced durability
Unlike his other mutations from when he was younger, Kevin can now shift between his human and mutant forms at will. He can also utilize certain powers in his human form.
- Ken 10 (first appearance)
- This mutant form does not have the same set-back as his first mutant form did due to him having mastered his absorbing powers and having absorbed all of the DNA and energy of the aliens and monsters he absorbed, including their life force.