|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity|
Kevin's Car was a green and black muscle car owned by Kevin Levin. It is fitted with Plumber technology as well as off-road capabilities and various other alien tech, including guns, missile launchers and rocket boosters.
At various parts of the series, Kevin's car gets smashed up during fights. This has, at this point, become a long running gag of the show.
Kevin is constantly repairing his car and adding new technology along the way.
- Plumber and Alien Technology/Universal Translator
- Tachyon Transceiver (picks up faster than light transmissions)
- Missile launchers
- Electrified Field
- Off-road capabilities
- Spray dust
- Deflect laser blasts
- Rocket boosters
- Ejector seats
- Invisibility mode
- Khoros-5 engine block
Ben 10: Alien Force
Ben 10: Ultimate Alien
- Fame (first re-appearance)
- Too Hot to Handle
- Hero Time
- Ultimate Aggregor
- The Enemy of My Enemy
- The Transmogrification of Eunice
- The Big Story
- Girl Trouble
- Revenge of the Swarm
- The Creature from Beyond
- It's Not Easy Being Gwen
- Ben 10,000 Returns
- Simian Says
- Greetings from Techadon
- A Knight to Remember
- Inspector 13
- The Eggman Cometh
- Night of the Living Nightmare (dream)
- The Beginning of the End
- The Ultimate Enemy: Part 2 (flashback)
Ben 10: Omniverse
- The More Things Change: Part 1 (first re-appearance)
- Kevin's Car often gets damaged or destroyed in Alien Force and Ultimate Alien. However, it is equipped with an indestructible Tetramand-made Khoros-5 engine block, which allows the car to survive all the damage it takes.
- Kevin's Car is portrayed as a 2009 Dodge Challenger in Alien Swarm. Producer Dwayne McDuffie stated in his forums that for the show, it was "made up", and not based on any real car.
- During the world premiere of Alien Swarm, an exact replica of Kevin's car was given away in a contest during the commercials.
- Kevin's Car most closely resembles a cross between a Third Generation Plymouth Barracuda, and a First Generation Dodge Challenger.
- This is most noticeable in the grille, where the car has the same quad headlights of the Challenger, and the Plymouth's grille "split."