|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity|
Kevin's Car was a muscle car fitted with Plumber technology as well as off-road capabilities and various other alien tech, including guns.
At various parts of the series, Kevin's car gets smashed up in fights. It has, at this point, become a long running gag of the show.
Kevin is constantly repairing his car and adding new technology along the way.
- Plumber and Alien Technology/Universal Translator
- Tachyon Transceiver (picks up faster than light transmissions)
- Missile launchers
- Electrified Field
- Off-road capabilities
- Spray dust
- Deflect laser blasts
- Rocket boosters
- Ejector seats
- Invisibility mode
- Khoros-5 engine block
Ben 10: Alien Force
Ben 10: Ultimate Alien
- Fame (first re-appearance)
- Too Hot to Handle
- Hero Time
- Ultimate Aggregor
- The Enemy of My Enemy
- The Transmogrification of Eunice
- The Big Story
- Girl Trouble
- Revenge of the Swarm
- The Creature from Beyond
- It's Not Easy Being Gwen
- Ben 10,000 Returns
- Simian Says
- Greetings from Techadon
- A Knight to Remember
- Inspector 13
- The Eggman Cometh
- Night of the Living Nightmare (dream)
- The Beginning of the End
- The Ultimate Enemy: Part 2 (flashback)
Ben 10: Omniverse
- The More Things Change: Part 1 (first re-appearance)
- Kevin's car often gets destroyed in Alien Force and Ultimate Alien.
- Kevin's car is portrayed as a 2009 Dodge Challenger in Alien Swarm. Though producer Dwayne McDuffie stated in his forums, that for the show, it was "made up", and not based on any real car.
- During the world premiere of Alien Swarm, an exact replica of Kevin's car was given away in a contest during the commercials.
- Kevin's Car most closely resembles a cross between Third Generation Plymouth Barracuda, and a First Generation Dodge Challenger.
- This is most noticeable in the grille, where the car shares the quad headlights of the Challenger, and the Plymouth's grille "split."