|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity|
|This article is about the new car. You might have been looking for the original car.|
|“||It's just gonna get trashed when Ben gets here.||”|
It was built from the remains of Kevin's old one, after it got destroyed in OTTO Motives. Inspired by the constant destruction done to the old car, Kevin made use of the fortune of Taydenite that was the Taydenite Car and set out to make his new car "everything proof".
In Charm School, he recruited Rook to help him, and they succeeded in making the vehicle virtually indestructible. However, in the crossfire of the fight between Charmcaster and Gwen, it was teleported into Legerdomain.
In Third Time's a Charm, Kevin and Gwen teleport to Legerdomain to retrieve the car. Kevin eventually tries to use it to defeat Charmcaster.
- Talpaedan impact resistance
- Amperi electric insulation
- Pyronite wax to resist extreme temperatures
- Orishan glass for multiple atmospheres
- Kevin's new car is blue, alluding to the Alien Force concept art for the previous car.
- The shape of the car somewhat resembles the 1970 Pontiac GTO Judge, with the rear wing of the Plymouth Superbird. The fact that it has a blower on its hood may imply a supercharged engine.
- The only thing that Kevin forgot to make the car "everything-proof" was to make it magic-proof.