|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity|
Inspired by the constant destruction done to the old car, Kevin, making use of the fortune of Taydenite that was the Taydenite Car, set out to make it "everything proof". In Charm School, he recruited Rook to help him, and they succeeded in making the vehicle virtually indestructible. However, in the crossfire of the fight between Charmcaster and Gwen, it was teleported into Ledgerdomain.
In Third Time's a Charm, Kevin and Gwen teleport to Ledgerdomain to retrieve the car. Kevin eventually tries to use it to defeat Charmcaster.
- Talpaedan impact resistance
- Amperi electric insulation
- Pyronite wax to resist extreme temperatures
- Orishan glass for multiple atmospheres
Ben 10: Omniverse
- Kevin's new car is blue, alluding to the Alien Force concept art for the previous car.
- The shape of the car somewhat resembles the 1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS, with the rear wing of the Plymouth Superbird. The fact that it has a blower on its hood may imply a supercharged engine.
- The only thing that Kevin forgot to make the car "everything-proof" was to make it magic-proof.