|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity|
|“||FIX FIX FIX!||”|
In Omniverse, Juryrigg now wears an aviator's outfit which comes with an ascot. His skin tone has changed from orange-red to a more crimson-red and is much smoother. His eyes now have black pupils, his ears are now spiked, and his nose is bigger. He also has a spike on his chin and one near each of his eyes. The Omnitrix symbol is now on his waist.
Juryrigg has a strong desire to break and remake machines, making him difficult to control.
Juryrigg has a mischievous (and twisted) sense of humor, as seen when he turned Will Harangue into an alien as punishment for all the smear campaigns and crimes he committed against Ben and other aliens.
Juryrigg has several catchphrases, such as "Juryrigg disassemble!", "FIX FIX FIX FIX FIX!", and "Reassemble, disassemble!"
Powers and Abilities
Despite it being harder for him to do due to his craving to destroy things, Juryrigg can construct complex machinery from scratch at a similar rate.
As in accordance with his break it/fix it attributes, Juryrigg boasts an impressive intellect, describing himself as "smart and stubborn".
Juryrigg's tail is prehensile.[DJW 3]
As mentioned above, Juryrigg has a near uncontrollable habit of breaking and assembling machinery.
Like his name, most of the devices Juryrigg creates are basically on-the-fly or 'jury-rigged'. They are not normally meant to last and will eventually fail. Juryrigg's creations can also be unstable and hard to control, much like Juryrigg himself. The only exception to this is the Tenn-Speed.
- In Ben 10,000 Returns, Juryrigg was unlocked by Ben 10,000.
- Juryrigg first appeared in The Eggman Cometh, where he began taking apart the brakes in Kevin's car. Later, Juryrigg dismantled Dr. Animo's mutant ray, but soon had to repair and modify it in order to stop the mutant chickens from wreaking havoc on Bellwood.
- In The Ultimate Enemy: Part 1, Juryrigg prepared to battle Vilgax and Psyphon before Dagon freed himself.
- In The Ultimate Enemy: Part 2, Juryrigg briefly appeared before reverting.
- In Have I Got a Deal for You, Juryrigg briefly appeared before switching into Grey Matter as part of an accidental transformation chain.
- In Gone Fishin', Juryrigg defeated the Mechaneers.
- In Rules of Engagement, Juryrigg fixed up parts of the Proto-TRUK and created the Tenn-Speed.
- In Food Around the Corner, Juryrigg tore through a door and fixed the security system.
- In Return to Forever, Juryrigg disabled the Highbreed Pulse Generator before it could destroy every alien on Earth, and reprogrammed the machine to instead turn Will Harangue into an alien.
- In Mystery, Incorporeal, Juryrigg was defeated by a stone creature.
- In It's a Mad, Mad, Mad Ben World: Part 1, Juryrigg was defeated by Mad Diamondhead.
- In A New Dawn, Juryrigg appeared for a short time when Ben was cycling through his aliens.
- Season 3
- Season 1
- Have I Got a Deal for You (first reappearance; accidental transformation)
- Season 2
- Season 4
- Season 5
- Season 7
- It's a Mad, Mad, Mad Ben World: Part 1 (accidental transformation)
- Season 8
- A New Dawn (cameo)
Naming and Translations
|Bulgarian||Сръчния||From сръчния, the skillful|
|Chinese||机能小妖||From 机能 (Jī Néng), function, and 小妖 (Xiǎo Yāo) Goblin|
|Dutch||Duivelskop||From duivel, devil, and kop, head of an animal|
|French||Diabolosaure||From diable, devil, and -saure, -saur|
|German||Gnomifax||From gnom, gnome, and fax, telefax|
|Greek||Διαβολικός||From διαβολικός, diabolic|
|Hebrew||מזיקן||From מזיקן, harmful|
|Hungarian||G-nóm||From gnóm, gnome|
|Italian||Diavoletto||From diavoletto, little devil|
|Korean||레드킬||From the "레드킬"/"Red Kill"(redu kil)|
|Polish||Fachura||From fachowiec, expert|
|Portuguese (Br)||Diabrete||From diabrete, which means "little devil" ("Diabrete" also means "plug-ugly", "mobber", "bad boy").|
|Romanian||Michiduta||From michiduta, urchin|
|From гремлин, gremlin|
From the original English name
|Spanish (HA)||Juryrigg||From the original English name|
|Spanish (Spain)||Duendecillo||From duendecillo, little elf|
Juryrigg's name comes from the term "jury rig", which means to makeshift repairs or temporary contrivances, made with only the tools and materials that happen to be on hand.
- From Arc 4 of Omniverse onwards, Juryrigg replaces Echo Echo in the opening intro of the show. He also replaces 11-year-old Perk Upchuck in the opening of Omniverse's Arc 5.
- Juryrigg, Grey Matter, and Feedback are the only aliens with their own theme song.
- Friedkin University's mascot bears a resemblance to Juryrigg.
- Much like the rest of his species, Juryrigg is a great mechanic and builder.[DJW 4]
- Besides the species listed above, Juryrigg can dismantle and rebuild Cybertronians.[DJW 2]