|This article belongs to an alternate dimension or timeline in the Classic Continuity|
|Click here to see the Main Timeline version of this article|
J. Jonah Jones is now taller than his younger counterpart. He now wears what appears to be a tuxedo, except the top is green, and there are white arrows for a bow tie.
His new role as a news reporter has changed his personality. He is now more dedicated to his job than simple blogs, and his new role demoted Will Harangue into cameraman. However, he may still retain his respect for Ben 10,000, and does not act like Harangue.
J. Jonah Jones appeared in The End of an Era as a news reporter, with Harangue as his cameraman.
- The End of an Era (first appearance)
His alias is based on the Spider-Man comics character name, J. Jonah Jameson.
- J. Jonah Jones' physical appearance strongly resembles Superman character Jimmy Olsen.
- Derrick J. Wyatt claims that the timeline J. Jonah Jones belongs to is the current real future as of Omniverse.
- Canonically, that does not make sense as this timeline was always supposed to be an alternate timeline in which Ben 10,000 had not given Grandpa Max a cake on his birthday when he was 10, while Ben Prime did. Derrick responded to the matter by saying: "Your "plot holes" are irrelevant. Time isn't completely fixed, it's shifting. Events can be subtlety altered."[DJW 1]
- This wiki, however, keeping in mind the logical fallacy in the remark, considers the timeline to be from an alternate timeline and not the current future.
- Matt Wayne too confirms that the timeline is one of the many possible futures, not necessarily Ben Prime's.[MW 1][MW 2]