|This article belongs to the Reboot Timeline|
Iron Kyle was the Midwest Wrestling Champion until The Ring Leader.
Iron Kyle is a curly redheaded teenage kid in a blue suit with red boots. Whenever he fights, he wears robotic armor with the appearance of an overweight adult with yellow arms and a metallic head and jaw.
Iron Kyle is quite arrogant and doesn't care about anyone else's well-being. He hurts every wrestler he fights and even goes as far as to jump on the crowd in order to beat a harmless Crushster.
Iron Kyle first appeared in The Ring Leader. Though he is stronger than Four Arms, he was almost beaten by him. However, the Omnitrix timed out before Four Arms could deliver the finishing blow. Angered, Iron Kyle attempted to crush Ben. After Ben found out that water is his weakness, he transformed into Overflow and sprayed him with enough water to disassemble his armor. However, both of them were expelled from wrestling and eventually had a video game match.
In The Bentathlon, Iron Kyle appears as a part of a gladiatorial championship hosted by Forever Knight, having been gifted with new reinforced armor. As part of the first match, he battles Humungousaur using his suit and an additional weapon given to him by Forever Knight. However, Humungousaur eventually defeats him. Forever Knight's guards take the suit-less Kyle into a dungeon where Gwen and Max are locked up in. Though Kyle helps free them, he runs through a fire exit to escape. However, is unable to find his way out.
Powers and Abilities
While in his robotic armor, Iron Kyle is incredibly strong and able to resist most attacks. Kyle is also shown to also be good with robotics and disguises as he built a robot suit that disguised himself as a wrestler extremely almost perfectly until overflow short circuited it and he was exposed as a fraud as a result. He is also shown to be very good at wrestling based on the way he operates his robot suit via body movements.
He wears robotic armor suit to help him win wrestling matches.
Iron Kyle's robotic armor is vulnerable to water. The water can make his armor glitch and even destroy it.
- The Ring Leader (first appearance)
- His abilities are similar to Armodrillo's.
- He has some similarities to Franky, the shipwright of the Straw Hat Pirates from the One Piece manga/anime, as both are humans which use robotic/mechanical arms.
- However, while Iron Kyle's arms are mechanical due to him using robotic armor in wrestling, Franky's arms are robotic due to him repairing himself into a cyborg after being run over by a train.
- Also, while Iron Kyle is an antagonist who cares for no one but himself, Franky is an antagonist-turned-protagonist who greatly values kinship, joining the Straw Hats after seeing the loyalty they had to one another.