|This article belongs to the Reboot Continuity|
Introducing Kevin 11 is the one hundred and seventh episode of Ben 10.
At a local swap meet, Ben instead sets his sights on a Sumo Slammer collectible, but when Kevin takes it for himself, our hero must get it back by overcoming Kevin’s secret weapon: an 11th alien!
- Kevin finally joins the Forever Knight's cause.
AntiTrix Alien Debuts
- It's revealed that the AntiTrix contains 11 aliens, consisting of duplicates of Ben's first 10 aliens and Bashmouth, hence explaining Kevin's alias "Kevin 11".
- Rush (first appearance; dopplegänger of XLR8)
- Skunkmoth (first appearance; dopplegänger of Stinkfly)
- Bashmouth (first appearance)
|Tara Strong||Ben Tennyson|
|Montserrat Hernandez||Gwen Tennyson|
|David Kaye||Max Tennyson|
|John DiMaggio||Four Arms|
|Greg Cipes||Kevin Levin|
|Roger Craig Smith||Forever Knight|
|Todd Haberkorn||Meteor Feet Guy|
- This episode contains multiple lines that reference Smash Mouth's popular song, All Star.
- Most of the items displayed in the swap meet are references to popular culture in the 1990s.
- The scene where Kevin rotates his hat and then transforms is a reference to Ash Ketchum rotating his hat and then throwing his poke ball.
- The message "Kevin was here Ben is a loser" the latter wrote on the sign is a reference to the sixth episode of the Pokemon anime when Ash's rival Gary wrote a similar message on the Cerulean City sign.
- Ben has an inner voice monologue in the scene when he's playing a Sumo card game which is a common anime trope and likely a nod to the Yu-Gi-Oh! franchise.
- Furthering the idea of Lucky Girl being based on the Sailor Moon franchise in this continuity, a poster of Lucky Girl in the swap is done in the art style of the Sailor Moon anime series.