|This article belongs to the Reboot Continuity|
Innervasion Part 2: Call the Dream Police is the seventy-seventh episode of Ben 10.
Ben wakes up in a cold sweat after a nightmare in which Shock Rocks attack him and Gwen. The next morning they find a huge pile of scrap sitting beside the Rustbucket and every RV in the park now missing its engine. Who else but Vilgax would do such a thing? But he's locked inside Shock Rock's cage, and playing coy.
The next night, Gwen catches Ben sleepwalking and follows him until he collapses and times out. The find that Shock Rock had been building a strange insectoid machine, which soon activates and begins assimilating more metal into itself before upgrading progressively.
With Omni-Enhanced Diamondhead unable to put a dent in the machine as it repairs itself, he finally gives in and uses Shock Rock to set Vilgax free. Angered by Ben's stupidity but fully aware of the danger at hand, Vilgax tells Ben to run away while he holds off the machine. Ben refuses, having now learned how to control Shock Rock better than before, and ends up having his energy consumed by the machine which then reformats itself into a large broadcasting device. Vilgax attempts to destroy the machine before it completes its message, but fails.
The Fulmini are coming.
- Vilgax is set free.
- The Fulmini learn the location of Earth.
- Ben learns how to better control Shock Rock.
- It is revealed that the upgraded Omnitrix can recharge quickly when in contact with Fulmini tech.
- Shock Rock (x3; the 1st time was a nightmare; the 2nd the was offscreen)
- Grey Matter (cameo)
- Four Arms (cameo)
- Heatblast (cameo)
- This episode aired in Asia on September 22, 2018.
- this is the last time a Omni-Enhanced Alien appeared.