|This article belongs to the Reboot Continuity|
Innervasion Part 1: Message in a Boxcar is the seventy-sixth episode of Ben 10.
Ben and Gwen partake in a box car race, and Ben tries to go Upgrade to enhance the boxcar but the Omnitrix transforms him into Shock Rock. Ben the considers the fact that Upgrade hasn't been used for a while. Suddenly, Ben starts hearing voices inside his head and tries to focus.
The race begins but is cut short when a large Warbot attacks. Ben transforms into Omni-Enhanced Four Arms to fight, but his attacks fail to deal any damage. Worse still, O-E Four Arms is hearing voices in his head while transformed! Ben eventually times out and is saved by Gwen. Ben decides that he's going to have to listen to the voices if he is going to win.
Ben transforms into Shock Rock again. With Gwen still finishing the race, Shock Rock listens to the voices inside his head and eventually destroys the robot. Shock Rock discovers Vilgax inside and imprisons him in an electric cage. Vilgax then says that there not a source of newfound power but instead his doom.
- Ben begins listening to the voices in his head.
- Ben destroys a Warbot and captures its pilot, Vilgax, using Shock Rock.
- Ben gets even closer to finding out why he couldn't transform into Upgrade lately.
- Shock Rock (x2; the 1st time intended alien was Upgrade)
- Four Arms (cameo; goes Omni-Enhanced)
- The Warbot looks a lot like the Omnidroid from the 2004 film The Incredibles.
- This episode aired in Asia on September 22, 2018.