|This article belongs to the Reboot Timeline|
|Click here to see the Classic Timeline version of this article|
|“||This calls for the big guy.||”|
– Ben before turning into Humungousaur.
Humungousaur is approximately 20 feet tall. His body is somewhat humanoid and muscular with two arms and two legs. His legs are shorter than his arms. He has elephant-like feet and a lengthy lizard-like tail. His armored hide is light brown, with minor plating on his shoulders, tail, back, arms, and upper legs. He has a beige chest, abs, inner arms, and lower jaw. Dark grey, stone-like spikes, each shaped like the dorsal fin of a shark, run down his spine from the top of his neck to a black mace on the end of his tail. The mace has three spikes shaped like stalagmites, being one large spike on the middle and two smaller spikes on the sides. He has three fingers and a thumb on each hand and three black, elephant-like toes on each foot. His knee caps and finger joints also bulge out.
His square-like head is mostly hunched forward and the beige area of his neck is wrinkled. Both his lower jaw and brows are protruding while his almost human-like nose appears to be squished inward. His lips are black and have wrinkles. His teeth are yellowed and minorly fanged. He also has two green eyes with thick black outlines.
Humungousaur wears the Omnitrix symbol on his chest.
Powers and Abilities
Humungousaur possesses incredible strength, being able to easily destroy buildings surrounding him, break free from an Incursean's tongue, and hold his own against Monster Kevin (an amalgamation of the Antitrix aliens).
Humungousaur possesses Stegosauride features. He is capable of sonic claps and possesses enhanced flexibility, agility and digging.
Humungousaur possesses a thick armored hide, which has proven to be durable enough to withstand blaster fire and heavy impacts, as well as being capable of surviving the heat of re-entry into Earth's atmosphere.
Humungousaur's tail is powerful enough to create soundwaves when he slams it against the ground, that are in turn also very strong and capable of blowing away those affected within its vicinity.
On occasions, Humungousaur's tail is able to release green energy.
Humungousaur's large size means he is both slow and an easy target. Furthermore, he cannot fit in tight spaces.
Humungousaur's tail can cause unintentional damage if he does not watch what it hits.
Humungousaur has a strength limit, as he was unable to stop himself from falling off a cliff with the added weight of Wreckingbolt. Likewise, his tail can be used against him as a way of weighing him down.
Humungousaur is unable use his sonic attacks on soft surfaces such as mud.
- In Innervasion Part 5: High Override, Humungousaur was added to the active playlist due to the Omnitrix's reboot.
- Humungousaur first appeared in This One Goes to 11, where he defeated Wreckingbolt by timing out near a waterfall.
- In Moor Fogg, Humungousaur battled the Fogg monster, but timed out.
- In King of the Castle, Humungousaur stopped a chandelier from falling on him and the others.
- In Bridge Out, Humungousaur helped Simon move some cars.
- In Show Don't Tell, Humungousaur battled Hex and broke a spell he casted on Gwen.
- In Don't Touch, Humungousaur defeated the Forever Knight.
- In Billy Bajillions, Humungousaur stopped the Forgeti from attacking Billy and helped the former remove the snow.
- In Cyber Slammers, Humungousaur battled Steam Smythe and accidentally wrecked the Biggie Box store.
- In Franken-Fight, Humungousaur battled Crystalfist until he got distracted and scared by the tentacle shapes that he created.
- In Buggin' the Buggs, Humungousaur attempted to fight Sydney and Maurice and accidentally wrecked the spa.
- In Introducing Kevin 11, Humungousaur saved Gwen and Max from a collapsing bridge and convinced Bashmouth to help him.
- In Which Watch, Humungousaur defeated Monster Kevin.
- In Cirque-Us, Humungousaur defeated the Circus Freak Trio and battled Gwen as Pirouette but couldn't defeat her because he didn't want to hurt her.
- In Beware the Scare-Crow, Humungousaur went after the scarecrow on Penny's farm and defeated Steam Smythe.
- In And Xingo Was His Name-O, Humungousaur attacked Spleen and Bizmark before falling off a cliff and being flattened by a steamroller.
- In Lickety Split, Humungousaur broke free of some rubble before instantly reverting into Ben.
- In The Claws of the Cat, Humungousaur helped Grandpa Max defeat Lord Decibel.
- In The Bentathlon, Humungousaur defeated Iron Kyle in a gladiatorial match.
- In My Bodyguard, Humungousaur failed to defeat a hypnotized Bashmouth.
- In Wheels of Fortune, Humungousaur defeated LaGrange with the help of Rush and Glitch.
- In A Sticky Situation, Humungousaur battled Hot Shot whilst attempting to stop Queen Bee from robbing a bank.
- In What Rhymes with Omnitrix?, Humungousaur teamed up with Quad Smack to battle Charmcaster, only to then attack the former for appearing as Charmcaster.
- In You Remind Me of Someone, Humungousaur battled Dark Matter.
- In Adrenaland Jr., Humungousaur scared some visitors.
- In Steam Fight at the OK Corral, Humungousaur battled the Clocktopus with the help of Gwen and Grandpa Max in a water fight, but failed to defeat it before timing out.
- In Roundabout: Part 1, Humungousaur battled Bashmouth, Charmcaster, and Billy's drones.
- In Summer Breakers, Humungousaur was defeated by Breaker One-Nine.
- In Funhouse, Humungousaur appeared on Omni-Kix Heatblast.
- In The Monsters in Your Head, Humungousaur punched Dark Matter before going Omni-Kix.
- In Tokyo Fun, Part 1: Big Bugg Bash, Humungousaur battled a giant Charlemange, and was later unable to enter the Sumo Slammers theme park for being too tall.
- In Queen of Bees, Humungousaur battled Queen Bee.
- In The Greatest Lake, Humungousaur made a huge splash in a lake.
- In Cosplay Day, Humungousaur participated in a cosplay fashion show.
- In Bottomless Ben, Humungousaur prepared to battle Bashmouth but was intervened by the tour guide. He then tried to convince Breaker One-Nine to stand down only to be thrown into the bottomless pit.
- In Ben in Rome, Part 1: A Slice of Life, Humungousaur exposed the Bugg Brothers' secret plan only for them to escape while monologuing.
- In Wind Some, Lose Some, Humungousaur went Omni-Kix to battle Sunny.
- In Digital Quality, Humungousaur battled Lord Decibel.
- In Tim Buk-TV, Humungousaur went Omni-Kix to battle Tim Buktu.
- In Growing Up Is Hard to Do, Humungousaur went Omni-Kix to battle Wreckingbolt.
- In Medieval Upheaval, Humungousaur failed to defeat Steam Smythe.
- In Players of the Lost Park, Humungousaur saved Gwen and Max.
- In Mock 10, Humungousaur stopped the Sonitrain.
- In Ben 10 Versus the Universe: The Movie, Humungousaur was used thrice. Firstly, he defeated some Incurseans before going Omni-Naut. Then, he went Omni-Naut to participate in Azmuth's trial. Lastly, he went Omni-Naut off-screen to battle Alien V.
- In Ben Gen 10, Humungousaur battled Hex's army of aliens alongside Rex, Bobo, and Agent Six.
- Also, Humungousaur appeared as one of the many alien templates for Hex's army.
- In Alien X-tinction, Humungousaur was defeated by Alien X.
- This One Goes to 11 (first appearance)
- Moor Fogg
- King of the Castle
- Show Don't Tell
- Don't Touch
- Bridge Out
- Billy Bajillions
- Cyber Slammers
- Franken-Fight (x2, first time was video footage)
- Buggin' the Buggs
- Introducing Kevin 11
- Which Watch
- Beware the Scare-Crow
- And Xingo Was His Name-O
- Lickety Split (cameo)
- The Claws of the Cat
- The Bentathlon
- My Bodyguard
- Wheels of Fortune
- A Sticky Situation
- What Rhymes with Omnitrix?
- You Remind Me of Someone
- Adrenaland Jr. (cameo)
- Steam Fight at the OK Corral
- Roundabout: Part 1
- Summer Breakers
- The Monsters in Your Head (cameo; goes Omni-Kix)
- Funhouse (cameo)
- Tokyo Fun, Part 1: Big Bugg Bash
- Queen of Bees
- The Greatest Lake
- Cosplay Day
- Bottomless Ben
- Ben in Rome, Part 1: A Slice of Life
- Wind Some, Lose Some (cameo; goes Omni-Kix)
- Digital Quality
- Tim Buk-TV (cameo; goes Omni-Kix)
- Growing Up Is Hard to Do (goes Omni-Kix)
- Medieval Upheaval
- Players of the Lost Park
- Mock 10
- Ben 10 Versus the Universe: The Movie (3x; goes Omni-Naut)
Naming and Translations
|French||Bingalosaure||From bingale and dinosaure|
|Polski||Gigantozaur||From giganto, big and zaur, dinosaur|
|Portuguese (Br)||Enormossauro||From enorme, enormous and dinossauro, dinosaur|
|Russian||Гумангозавр||From the original English name|
|Spanish (HA)||Humungosaurio (Original Series)
|From the original English name|
From enorme, enormous, and dinosaurio, dinosaur
|Spanish (Spain)||Gigantosaurio||From gigante, giant and dinosaurio, dinosaur|
- Humungousaur was first revealed to appear in the reboot on the packaging for the Season 3 Omnitrix toy.
- The black spiked ball on the end of his tail is similar to Ultimate Humungousaur's from the Classic Timeline.
- Humungousaur replaces Wildvine in the active playlist.
- Humungousaur's name was given to him by a female toddler. Names considered by Ben include Gigantigecko, Iguana Monster, Roar Thing and Mega-Stega Dude.
- Humungousaur's back spikes pay homage to the kaiju Godzilla from the Toho Monster series.
|Introduced in Season 1||Cannonbolt • Diamondhead • Four Arms • Gax • Grey Matter • Heatblast • Overflow • Stinkfly • Upgrade • Wildvine • XLR8|
|Introduced in Season 2||Rath • Shock Rock|
|Introduced in Season 3||Humungousaur • Slapback|
|Introduced in Season 4||Goop • Jetray • Way Big|
|Introduced in Season 5||Big Chill • Bloxx • Buzzshock • Chromastone • Ripjaws • Spidermonkey • Surge|
|Omni-Enhanced Aliens||Cannonbolt • Diamondhead • Four Arms • Grey Matter • Heatblast • Overflow • Stinkfly • Wildvine • XLR8|
|Omni-Kix Aliens||Cannonbolt • Diamondhead • Four Arms • Heatblast • Humungousaur • Jetray • Rath • Shock Rock • Slapback • XLR8|
|Omni-Naut Aliens||Heatblast • Jetray • Humungousaur • Shock Rock|
|Fusion Aliens||Amalgam Alien • Amalgam Ben • Grey Arms • XLRArmBlastDiamondHeat|
|Non-Canon Aliens||Banana Alien • Black Hat Alien • Hotdawg • Mole-Stache • Scooter Alien|
|Non-Canon Fusion Aliens||Omnitrix Glitch Fusion • Rath Arms • Shock Blast|