|This article belongs to an alternate timeline or dimension within the Classic Continuity|
Humungoopsaur has Humungousaur's general body shape with Goop's fingers and spikes and is composed of Goop's slime.
Humungoopsaur wears a white recolored version of Humungousaur's sash across his chest with the Biomnitrix symbol on it. Floating above him is a white version of Goop's Anti-Gravity Projector without the Biomnitrix symbol on it.
Powers and Abilities
Being part-Vaxasaurian, Humungoopsaur has enhanced strength at a level similar to Humungousaur's.
Being part-Polymorph, Humungoopsaur is capable of shapeshifting like Goop.
- Humungoopsaur first appeared in The End of an Era, where he and Kai tried to recapture Dr. Animo who managed to get away and send himself back to the past by using the Chronoporter.
- The End of an Era (first appearance)
Naming and Translations
|Portuguese (Br)||Gosmossauro||From "gosma", which means goop, and "-sauro", dinosaur sufix.|
Humungoopsaur's name is a combination of Humungousaur and Goop.
- Humungoopsaur's Anti-Gravity Projector is very similar to Goop's in Alien Force/Ultimate Alien.
- Coincidentally, the spikes on head and shoulders are similar to Goop's design in Alien Force/Ultimate Alien.
- Humungoopsaur's voice is the same as Humungousaur's in Omniverse.