|This article belongs to an alternate dimension or timeline|
Humungoopsaur has Humungousaur's general body shape with Goop's fingers and spikes and is composed of Goop's slime.
Humungoopsaur wears a white recolored version of Humungousaur's sash across his chest with the Biomnitrix symbol on it. Floating above him is a white version of Goop's Anti-Gravity Projector without the Biomnitrix symbol on it.
Powers and Abilities
Being part-Polymorph, Humungoopsaur is capable of shapeshifting like Goop.
Being part-Vaxasaurian, Humungoopsaur has enhanced strength at a level similar to Humungousaur's. He also has the power to increase or decrease his own body size and mass like Humungousaur.[DJW 1]
- Humungoopsaur first appeared in The End of an Era, where he and Kai tried to recapture Dr. Animo who managed to get away and send himself back to the past by using the Chronoporter.
- The End of an Era (first appearance)
Naming and Translations
|Polish||Gigantoplazmozaur||From Gigantozaur and Plazma, Polish names for Humungousaur and Goop|
|Portuguese (Br)||Gosmossauro||From gosma, goop, and -sauro, dinosaur suffix|
|Spanish (HA)||Humungoopsaur||From the original English name|
- Humungoopsaur's Anti-Gravity Projector is very similar to Goop's in Alien Force and Ultimate Alien.
- Coincidentally, the spikes on Humungoopsaur's head and shoulders are similar to Goop's design in those same shows.
- Humungoopsaur's voice is the same as Humungousaur's in Omniverse.
- He was the last alien to debut in the Classic Timeline