|This article belongs to the Reboot Timeline|
|“||You mean something with a little more firepower?||”|
– Wreckingbolt before turning into Hot Shot.
While virtually identical to Heatblast, Hot Shot is greatly similar to punk rock culture. His rocky body, with his internal structure still made of reddish orange magma, is olive green and covers his torso and lower legs while his fiery arms are exposed. He stands taller than his normal counterpart and is muscular. His head is brown with additional fangs and four spikes positioned in the center, resembling a Mohawk, supported by a dome of fire. His legs and hands are enveloped by red crusts, giving them something akin to fingerless gloves and kneecaps. His hands have five fingers. Much like Heatblast, his feet have the same oval design, with only two toes.
While under the influence of Charmcaster, Hot Shot's flames were recolored purple.
The Antitrix symbol is located on his collarbone.
Powers and Abilities
Being part-Pyronite, Hot Shot shares many of the same abilities as Heatblast, such as pyrokinesis, heat generation, and fire breath. However, based on Kevin's alterations to the Antitrix, Hot Shot is most likely much more powerful and hotter than Heatblast although it is unknown how much temperature he radiates as his fire blast caused a honey to become a solid material.
Hot Shot possesses enhanced strength and durability.
Being part-Pyronite, Hot Shot shares many of the same weaknesses as Heatblast. For example, he is unable to use his powers when in contact with water or any other extinguishers.
Because of his fiery body, Hot Shot cannot hold anything that is not fireproof without burning or melting it.
Hot Shot can lose his fire out of exhaustion, as demonstrated by Heatblast.
Due to Kevin's alterations to the Antitrix, Hot Shot is too powerful for the inexperienced Kevin to currently utilize to the fullest.
- Hot Shot first appeared in Which Watch, where he attacked Ben and Gwen while under Charmcaster's control.
- In Buggy Out, Hot Shot battled Rath while attempting to steal the Rustbucket, but decided to steal Glitch instead. He also defeated the Forever Knight with the help of Heatblast.
- In Xingo Nation, Hot Shot battled Heatblast before switching into Thornblade.
- In A Sticky Situation, Hot Shot battled Humungousaur whilst trying to stop Queen Bee from robbing a bank.
- In I Don't Like You, Hot Shot failed to beat Heatblast in a bake-off in the second round.
- In Digital Quality, Hot Shot battled Lord Decibel and Shock Rock to get his CD.
- In Ben 10 Versus the Universe: The Movie, Hot Shot briefly appeared twice due to a glitch with the Antitrix.
Hot Shot is a playable alien in the game (multiplayer only). He is the in-game equivalent to Heatblast.
Naming and Translations
|German||Heißsporn||From heißsporn, hotspur|
|Italian||Colpo Rovente||From colpo rovente, blazing hit|
|Polish||Spiekot||From spiekota, heat|
|Portuguese (Br)||Esquentado||From esquentado, warmed up|
|From the original English name|
From поджигатель, arsonist
|Spanish (HA)||Hot Shot||From the original English name|
|Turkish||Sıcak Atış||from hot shot|
- Much like Heat Jaws and Alan Albright, Hot Shot is a Pyronite hybrid.
- Hot Shot shares his name with several Transformers Autobots.
- Hot Shot bares a striking resemblance to Shock Rock in terms of design.
- Hot Shot is the only Antitrix alien to have his silhouette shown on-screen.
- Hot Shot's name is synonymous to Heatblast's. (Heat/Hot; Blast/Shot)
|Regular Aliens||Fusion Aliens|
|Bashmouth • Bootleg • Crystalfist • Dark Matter • Hot Shot • Humungoraptor • Quad Smack • Rush • Skunkmoth • Thornblade • Undertow • Wreckingbolt||Alien V • AntiVilgax • Monster Kevin • Monster Kevin (Story)|