|This article needs cleanup. It does not adhere to the Manual of Style.|
|This article belongs to the Classic Timeline|
Types of Ships
Warships were in the Highbreed Fleet, they have three small lasers on each side and a massive laser on the front.
Warships first appeared in War of the Worlds: Part 1 when hundreds of them attacked Galvan Prime. They were the ships the Highbreed were going to use to destroy Earth when they came through the Hyperspace Jump Gate.
Small Cruisers were used to carry supplies and are also bases for the Highbreed, one first appeared in Ben 10 Returns: Part 2.
Small Cruisers have a laser cannon underneath them which is also a rocket which the ship uses to takes off. When it's in the air the rocket turns off but the ship continues in motion. The cannon comes out then it fires a massive laser.
The Highbreed Fleet is a massive group of Highbreed Warships lead by the Highbreed Commander. In War of the Worlds: Part 1 before the fleet attacked Earth, they attacked Galvan Prime and destroyed it, before moving onto their next target which was Earth.
Way Big tried to destroy the Hyperspace Jump Gate in Los Soledad the ships entered through, but failed. After Ben repaired the Highbreed DNA through genetic repair, Reinrassig III as the new Highbreed Supreme, called out to all the Highbreed that the war was over and to return home. The fleet went back through the Hyperspace Jump Gate and returned to Augstaka.
Ben 10: Alien Force
- Ben 10 Returns: Part 2 (first appearance, Small Cruiser; destroyed)
- Darkstar Rising
- Undercover (Highbreed Warships)
- Inside Man (Tractor-Beam)
- War of the Worlds: Part 1 (Highbreed Warships)
- War of the Worlds: Part 2 (Highbreed Warships; returned to Augstaka)
- If All Else Fails (flashback)
- A DNAlien said a Small Cruiser was a "Supply Ship" and Ben and his team thought a Small Cruiser was the DNAlien Mothership in Ben 10 Returns: Part 2, but in Ben 10: Alien Force, Ben thought a Small Cruiser was the Highbreed Commandship.
- Small Cruisers and Tractor-Beam Ships were not seen in the Highbreed Fleet.
- Some Highbreed Warships appeared in Undercover when Cooper began to deactivate the cloak (around Los Soledad) when he saw foreshadowed events.
- The viscous red fluid inside the ships is plasma.[DM 1]