|This article belongs to the Reboot Continuity|
The High Override has lilac energy as opposed to the blue standard for his species. He has a large crest on his head, as well as sharp fingers and sharp insectoid feet. His energy also forms a cape flowing behind his back, and his size is close to that of a To'kustar.
The High Overrive is highly vain, due to his status over his people.
|This section needs expansion. You can help by adding information.|
High Override debuted as the main antagonist of season 2 in Innervasion Part 4: Mind Over Alien Matter when he came out of the portal. Shock Rock attacked him but fell under his mind control. He then ordered Ben defeat Vilgax before he sent the Chimeran to the Null Void.
In Innervasion Part 5: High Override, the High Override battled Team Tennyson after they broke Ben free from his control. He was finally defeated when Glitch removed the final piece of the Omni-core, causing the High Override to get sucked into the portal.
Powers and Abilities
Being a Fulmini, he shares the same abilities as his species and as a higher member can control those of the lesser Fulmini. He can revive the Fulmini with purple energy.
Being a Fulmini, he shares the same weaknesses as his species.
- Innervasion Part 1: Message in a Boxcar (voice only)
- Innervasion Part 3: Strange Bedfellows (cameo, via error)
- Innervasion Part 4: Mind Over Alien Matter (first appearance)
- Innervasion Part 5: High Override
- Omni-Copped (flashback; cameo)
- The High Override was first revealed at the same toy fair that confirmed the existence of Glitch.