|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity|
Havok Beasts are small aggressive aliens from the Null Void.
Havok Beasts are small red aliens with black claws on their hands and feet.
Havok Beasts vary in color, red and blue ones have been seen.
In Singlehanded, several Havok Beasts in the Null Void were tearing apart the old Plumber base where Max hid in Voided. When Ben's hand ended up in the Null Void, they activated the Omnitrix and turned Ben into Brainstorm. At the end of the episode, a big Havok Beast from the same group from earlier in the episode stole Sunder's axe and the others surrounded Sunder and cheered, hoping to see him and the bigger Havok Beast fight.
Powers and Abilities
Havok Beasts possess enhanced strength and agility, as well as sharp claws and teeth.
Havok Beasts can cling to walls and climb them.
Havok Beasts can breathe fire.
- Truth (first appearance)
- Voided (first re-appearance)
- ...Nor Iron Bars a Cage (first re-appearance)
- In Ben 10 Alien Force: Vilgax Attacks, a Havok Beast is a mini boss, but it is much bigger and has two black blades instead of hands.
- Havok Beasts appeared in Ben 10 Ultimate Alien: Cosmic Destruction in France. However, they were misnamed "Orf Beasts".
- Havok Beasts are small, violent, and destructive, much similar to gremlins and Juryrigg.