|This article belongs to an alternate timeline or dimension within the Classic Continuity|
In this timeline, during the stop at Yosemite National Park at the start of the summer vacation, Gwen found the Omnitrix instead of Ben. On the same night that she found the Omnitrix, Gwen 10 was recruited by Professor Paradox and No Watch Ben to join them in No Watch Timeline for a battle between the good and evil Omnitrix-wielders from across the multiverse. After Vilgax and the evil Bens were defeated and sent back to their respective realities, Paradox took Gwen 10 back to her timeline.
Gwen 10 looks identical to, and has the same sense of clothing as, the prime reality's version of Gwen when she was ten, although Gwen 10's shirt has a number 10 in the cat logo. From what has been seen of Gwen 10's personality, it is identical to that of her prime counterpart when she was 10.
In this timeline, Ben Tennyson is identical to his prime counterpart when he was 10. However, the biggest difference is that this version of Ben did not find the Omnitrix, as he was asleep at the time the Omnitrix arrived. Furthermore, he is a tagalong that gets in Gwen's way.[DJW 5] Unlike Gwen's primary counterpart, Ben is not an Anodite[DJW 6] and does not know magic.[DJW 7]
In this timeline, Max Tennyson is identical to his prime counterpart when he was 59.
Ben 10: Omniverse
- And Then There Was Ben (first appearance)
- The Gweniverse was mentioned by Paradox in Ben 10,000 Returns when he was explaining crosstime to Ben's Team.
- It is possible that, unlike his prime counterpart, the Gweniverse's version of Zs'Skayr was not trapped in the Omnitrix.[DJW 8]
- ↑ File:Gweniverse.PNG
- ↑ http://ask.fm/DerrickJWyatt/answer/120920047220
- ↑ File:Gwen 10 May Consider Naming Her Aliens.png
- ↑ File:Gwen 10 Uses Same Alien Names as Ben.png
- ↑ File:Gweniverse Ben.png
- ↑ File:Gweniverse Ben Not An Anodite.png
- ↑ File:Gweniverse Ben Does Not Know Magic.png
- ↑ https://ask.fm/DerrickJWyatt/answers/162787279988