|This article belongs to an alternate timeline or dimension within the Classic Continuity|
Gwendolyn bears a striking resemblance to her mother at her age. She has a tanned complexion, long, black hair, brown eyes, and a slender figure. She styles her hair in a ponytail. Her outfit is a blue colored dress with white stripes on its center.
In Ken 10, Gwendolyn was seen at Ken's 10th birthday party along with Ken's friends.
- Ken 10 (first appearance)
- Gwendolyn and her brother were named after Ben's cousins, Gwen and Ken.[DM 1]
- She does not possess the Anodite 'spark'.[DJW 1]
- Gwendolyn appeared as a bystander in Ben 10,000.[note 3]
- ↑ A pop-up, and confirmation by Dwayne McDuffie revealed that Ben has two children. However, whether the person pictured in this article is Ben's daughter was not explicitly confirmed. In the show, she had a non-speaking role and did not interact with any of the main characters. It is possible that this character is only one of Ken's friends at his birthday party and Ben's daughter was off-screen.
- ↑ Derrick J. Wyatt claims that the timeline this Gwendolyn belongs to is the current real future as of Omniverse.
- Canonically, that does not make sense as this timeline was always supposed to be an alternate timeline in which Ben 10,000 had not given Grandpa Max a cake on his birthday when he was 10, while Ben Prime did. Derrick responded to the matter by saying: "Your 'plot holes' are irrelevant. Time isn't completely fixed, it's shifting. Events can be subtlety altered."[DJW 2]
- This wiki, however, keeping in mind the logical fallacy in the remark, considers the timeline to be from an alternate timeline and not the current future.
- Matt Wayne too confirms that the timeline is one of the many possible futures, not necessarily Ben Prime's.[MW 1][MW 2]
- ↑ This is either an error or a confirmation that this character was meant to be an Omnitrix City background character and Ben's daughter was never shown on-screen.
- ↑ link unavailable