|This article belongs to an alternate dimension or timeline|
|See the Classic Timeline version | Reboot Timeline version|
|This article is about Gwen's future self. You might have been looking for Ben 10,000's daughter.|
|“||I know magic? How wicked is that? What else do I know how to do? Did I ever get my black belt?||”|
– Younger Gwen amazed by her future self.
- 1 Appearance
- 2 Personality
- 3 History
- 4 Appearances
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Notes
- 7 References
In Ben 10,000, Gwendolyn had short red hair that had bangs in the front. She wore a blue and black spandex suit and the Charms of Bezel on her right arm. She had a hood and only sometimes wore it. She had a belt with a cat on it, the same cat Gwen wore on her shirt when she was ten.
In Ken 10, Gwendolyn had much longer hair, tied back in a ponytail. She was shown to be tall, attractive and curvaceous.
In The End of an Era, she looks more like she did in Ben 10,000. However, the Charms of Bezel have pink-coloured energy, instead of yellow. The cat symbol on her belt is a different shape, with pointier ears and pink eyes. Her shoes now have white toes and outsoles. She also has freckles and blue earrings.
In Ben 10,000, Gwendolyn briefly wore a blue mask.
She keeps most of her younger self's personality traits such as her intelligence, maturity, and rationality. She is still very caring towards her loved ones. This is shown as she brings their younger selves to the future. She is cunning and quick-thinking, growing to be an adept and master magician.
In Ben 10,000, 30-year-old Gwendolyn came through a portal to the prime timeline and grabbed Gwen to lead XLR8 into her timeline. When Ben and Gwen were there they believed the "crisis" Gwendolyn was talking about was Vilgax and Dr. Animo. At the end of the episode Gwen realized that Dr. Animo was never the crisis, Ben 10,000 just needed a major attitude adjustment.
In Ken 10, 42-year-old Gwendolyn appeared as a hologram and gave Ken a stone creature as a birthday present. Later in the episode, she and Ben 10,000 were discussing whether or not Ben 10,000 should let Ken fight.
In The End of an Era, Gwendolyn attended Max's retirement party alongside her boyfriend Kevin. When the power went out, she helped the other guests evacuate. She helped Ben and Kai battle Maltruant, but ended up being temporarily frozen in time.
- Ben 10,000 (first appearance)
Cartoon Network Action Packs
- The End of an Era (first reappearance)
- Gwendolyn's custom belt is her tribute to her days as Lucky Girl.[pop-up 1]
- Gwendolyn has surpassed Charmcaster and Hex in terms of being both powerful and knowledgeable in magic.[DJW 3] As such, she can now fight Verdona on even grounds.[DJW 4]
- Derrick J. Wyatt claims that the timeline this Gwen belongs to is the current real future as of Omniverse.
- Canonically, that does not make sense as this timeline was always supposed to be an alternate timeline in which Ben 10,000 had not given Grandpa Max a cake on his birthday when he was 10, while Ben Prime did. Derrick responded to the matter by saying: "Your 'plot holes' are irrelevant. Time isn't completely fixed, it's shifting. Events can be subtlety altered."[DJW 2]
- This wiki, however, keeping in mind the logical fallacy in the remark, considers the timeline to be from an alternate timeline and not the current future.
- Matt Wayne too confirms that the timeline is one of the many possible futures, not necessarily Ben Prime's.[MW 1][MW 2]