Ben as Gravattack
Gravattack is literally a living planet. He is a large, bulky, reddish-brown alien with rocky skin, a giant mouth and a molten lava planet core at the center of his body. His feet are tan with three toes. He has three fingers and one thumb on each hand. He wears black shorts with green stripes and a green belt with white stripes. He wears the Omnitrix symbol on his forehead.
Albedo as Negative Gravattack
Negative Gravattack is magenta-colored, and has red eyes. His Ultimatrix symbol is red, and is present in the same location as Ben's Gravattack's Omnitrix symbol.
Bad Ben as Gravattack
Bad Ben as Gravattack is violet colored, and has mint green eyes. His core and gravity powers is purple. His Omnitrix symbol is mint green, and is present in the same location as Ben's Gravattack's Omnitrix symbol.
Powers and Abilities
Gravattack can control gravity to manipulate the weight of objects, motion of objects, or slam them down to the ground with ease.
Gravattack can make matter or energy orbit around him whenever he retracts his limbs, giving himself the appearance of a planetoid sphere.
Gravattack can manipulate his own gravity in order to levitate.
Gravattack possesses enhanced strength as shown when he punched a hole in the ground trying to hit the Time Beast. He also has enhanced durability, as shown when he endured physical attacks from Fistrick's armor.
Gravattack can survive in a vacuum of space.
As revealed in Food Around the Corner, if he takes large amounts of damage to his core, he could meltdown and explode, much like an actual planet.
Gravattack's large body makes it hard to move in small spaces.
As shown in For a Few Brains More, sudden changes of mass can throw off his orbit.
As shown in Fight at the Museum, he can not stop someone from using energy-based attacks.
- Gravattack first appeared in A Jolt from the Past,
- In Hot Stretch,
- In Vilgax Must Croak,
- In While You Were Away,
- In Food Around the Corner,
- In For a Few Brains More,
- In The Rooters of All Evil,
- Gravattack defeated the Rooters.
- In Fight at the Museum,
- Gravattack used his powers to keep Exo-Skull sinked in the floor.
- In It's a Mad, Mad, Mad Ben World: Part 2,
- In Let's Do the Time War Again,
- Gravattack chased the Time Beast, trapping it and accidentally created a black hole.
- In Malgax Attacks,
- Gravattack helps Grandpa Max and Luhley escape Vilgax's ship
- In And Then There Were None,
- In And Then There Was Ben,
- Gravattack was brought back to existence by Clockwork.
Ben 10: Omniverse
- A Jolt from the Past (first appearance; intended alien was Four Arms)
- Hot Stretch
- Vilgax Must Croak (accidental transformation; intended alien was Rath)
- While You Were Away
- Food Around the Corner (off-screen transformation)
- For a Few Brains More
- The Rooters of All Evil
- Fight at the Museum
- It's a Mad, Mad, Mad Ben World: Part 2
- Let's Do the Time War Again
- Malgax Attacks
- A New Dawn (cameo)
- For a Few Brains More (cameo)
- Ben 10 Omniverse: Alien Unlock
- Ben 10 Omniverse: Battle For Power
- Ben 10: Game Creator
- The Return of Psyphon
- Wrath of Psychobos
- Ben 10 Game Generator
- Gravattack is a playable alien character in the game (by 16-year-old Ben only).
- Gravattack is a playable character in the game.
Naming and Translations
|Dutch||Gravitonn||From Gravitonn, his concept name|
|Romanian||Granit, Graviton||From granit, granite|
|German||Gravitonner||From gravitation, gravity and tonne, ton|
|Greek||Βαρυτής||From βαρυτής, baritone|
|French||Gravattack||From the original English name|
|Polish||Gravattack||From the original English name|
|Korean||아머락||From 아머, armor and 락, rock|
|Spanish (Hispanic America)||Gravattack||From the original English name|
|Turkish||Yerçekimi saldırısı||From Yerçekimi, gravity and Saldırısı, attack|
|Chinese||重力蟹霸||From 重力(Zhòng Lì)， gravity and 蟹霸(Xiè Bà)， crab|
- 4" Gravattack
- Gravattack Hyper Alien
- Mini Figure Gravattack and Feedback
- Gravattack Omnikit Figure
- Graviton was the concept name for Gravattack early on in production of Omniverse.
- In the subtitles of A Jolt from the Past, Gravattack's name is spelled as Gravitonn.
- Gravattack's gravity aura was white in A Jolt from the Past and Hot Stretch, but starting in Vilgax Must Croak, the aura's color changed to green.
- Gravattack is the first Omniverse alien to get an ultimate form.
- Gravattack is featured on disc two of Ben 10: Omniverse - Vol. 1 A New Beginning.
- Gravattack has a different size in every appearance. In A Jolt from the Past and While You Were Away, Gravattack is two times Rook's size. In Food Around The Corner, Gravattack is about 1.5 times Rook's size. In For A Few Brains More, Gravattack is three times Rook's size. This also happens with Way Big.
- Gravattack is similar to Mogo from Green Lantern, in the sense that they are both living planets.