|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity|
Ben as Gravattack
Gravattack is literally a living planet. He is a large, bulky, reddish-brown alien with rocky skin, a giant mouth with teeth that are also made of rocks,[DJW 1] and a molten lava planet core at the center of his body. His feet are tan with three toes, and he has three fingers and one thumb on each hand. He wears black shorts with green stripes, a green belt with white stripes and the Omnitrix symbol on his forehead.
Albedo as Negative Gravattack
Bad Ben as Bad Gravattack
Bad Ben's Gravattack is violet colored, his core is purple, and his eyes and Omnitrix symbol are mint green.
Powers and Abilities
Gravattack can control gravity to manipulate the weight and motion of objects, allowing him to suspend and levitate targets in the air, send them flying back or fourth, or slam them down to the ground with hand gestures. His control over gravity allows him to change its direction, allowing him to telekinetically send targets flying upwards or across the air as if they were falling.
Gravattack can place objects into an orbital track, causing them to fly in circles at various speeds. When using his powers, he emits an aura of hazy energy which he can also form into walls, barriers and domes.
Gravattack can use the laws of general relativity to his advantage and can reduce the speed of objects (or in some cases, creatures) to nothing even if they were moving at the speed of light before.
Gravattack can make matter or energy orbit around him whenever he manipulates his own gravity in order to levitate and retracts his limbs, curling his body to a planetoid sphere.
Because he is a living planetoid, Gravattack can survive in the vacuum of space.
If he takes large amounts of damage to his core, it can cause Gravattack immense pain. This will also make him to enter meltdown and explode, which can be dangerous enough to destroy the whole area he is in.
Gravattack's large body makes it hard for him to move in small spaces.
Sudden changes of mass can throw off Gravattack's orbit.
Gravattack cannot stop someone from using energy-based attacks.
If Gravattack manipulates the gravity of an opponent or object too much, he can accidentally create a black hole and will be unable to undo this despite his impressive ability to create it in the first place.
- Gravattack first appeared in A Jolt from the Past, where he defeated Fistrick and saved the Megawhatts with Rook's help.
- In Hot Stretch, Gravattack attempted to battle the Kraaho, but couldn't when the Omnitrix timed out.
- In Vilgax Must Croak, Gravattack defeated Attea, SixSix, SevenSeven, and EightEight.
- In While You Were Away, Gravattack defeated Sheriff Wat-Senn and Rook Shar.
- In Food Around the Corner, Gravattack helped negotiate a peace treaty between the Appoplexians and the Lewodans. However, the Hulex landed on him and they tried to destroy his core to make him explode. Fortunately, he was able to revert before this could happen.
- In For a Few Brains More, Gravattack was seen twice. Firstly, he broke out of the Proto-TRUK wreckage and fought Ultimate Albedo before being defeated by Negative Armodrillo. Afterwards, Negative Gravattack briefly appeared before going Ultimate.
- In And Then There Were None, Bad Gravattack failed to capture No Watch Ben and battled the other good Bens until he was wiped out by the Chronosapien Time Bomb.
- In And Then There Was Ben, Bad Gravattack was brought back to existence by No Watch Ben as Clockwork.
- In The Rooters of All Evil, Gravattack defeated the Rooters.
- In Fight at the Museum, Gravattack used his powers to keep Exo-Skull stuck in the floor.
- In It's a Mad, Mad, Mad Ben World: Part 2, Gravattack blamed Dino-Mighty for not transforming him into Humungousaur on purpose.
- In Let's Do the Time War Again, Gravattack chased the Time Beast, trapped it, and accidentally created a black hole in the process.
- In Malgax Attacks, Gravattack helped Max and Luhley escape from the Chimerian Hammer and traveled back to Galvan Prime with them.
- In A New Dawn, Gravattack appeared for a short time when Ben was cycling through his aliens.
- Season 1
- Season 3
- Season 4
- Season 6
- Season 7
- Season 8
- Season 4
- For a Few Brains More (cameo)
- Bad Ben
- Season 5
- Ben 10: Omniverse
Gravattack is a playable alien in the game (by 16-year-old Ben only). He is playable by 11-year-old Ben but only on DS and 3DS.
Gravattack is a playable alien in the game.
Naming and Translations
|Bulgarian||Граватак||From the original English name|
|Chinese||重力蟹霸||From 重力 (Zhòng Lì), gravity and 蟹霸 (Xiè Bà), crab|
|Dutch||Gravitonn||From Gravitonn, his concept name|
|French||Gravattack||From the original English name|
|German||Gravitonner||From gravitation, gravity, and tonne, ton|
|Greek||Βαρυτής||From βαρυτής, baritone|
|Korean||아머락||From 아머, armor, and 락, rock|
|Polish||Gravattack||From the original English name|
|Romanian||Granit, Graviton||From granit, granite|
|Russian||Граваттак||From the original English name|
|Spanish (HA)||Gravattack||From the original English name|
|Turkish||Yerçekimi saldırısı||From Yerçekimi, gravity and Saldırısı, attack|
Gravattack's name comes from the combination of "gravity", his main power, and "attack", the way he mainly uses said power.
- Gravattack's concept name was Graviton early on in production of Omniverse.[DJW 2]
- It is implied that Gravattack was never locked in the Omnitrix.[DJW 3]
- Gravattack's powers were created before his design and name were conceived.[DJW 4]
- Gravattack's gravity aura was purple in the first two episodes he appeared. Starting from Vilgax Must Croak, the aura's color changed to green.
- Like Way Big, Gravattack's size is portrayed inconsistently in many of his appearances. This is due to a problem with the size comparisons.[DJW 5]
- Like the rest of his species, Gravattack is considered to be wise and patient.