|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity|
George wore a Plumber-like outfit two years before the American Revolutionary War and the time before he became a famous historical figure.
George is a dedicated individual, helping out those in need. He is able to take in and accept knowledge and discoveries that are radically-new for his time (such as aliens and time travel) and integrate it into his Plumbier duties to protect people and fight off unearthly threats. He gets confused when Ben and Rook inadvertently told him some instances of knowledge of the future (like the war for independence or him being president). George is also anti-xenophobic for a person who has not encountered any aliens before 1773, refusing to attack or engage aliens or non-human creatures before they've proven themselves to be hostile.
|This section needs expansion. You can help by adding information.|
Powers and Abilities
George wouldn't attack any potential enemies until they show a sign they are dangerous to human lives.
Ben 10: Omniverse
- A New Dawn (first appearance)
- The crew wanted to show the Earthly origins of the Plumbers fighting the supernatural, which was the original idea for the Plumbers before first alien contact. Washington was originally going to be traveling with Ezekiel Saturday from the Saturday family, but that idea was nixed due to time constraint.[DJW 1]
- Despite being introduced in the series finale, George Washington was one of the first characters Derrick J. Wyatt drew for the show.[DJW 2]
- Ironically, despite this George Washington not attacking any enemies until they show a sign that they are dangerous to human lives, he owned 124 slaves.
- The Washington shown in Omniverse has a striking resemblance to the Washington shown in the TV Series Teen Titans GO!