|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity.|
Geochelone Aerios are a green turtle-like race, with holes in their torsos, and big flat flipper-like arms with retractable claws that can be used as fingers. They also have small stumpy legs, white eyes with no pupils and lines going down their eyes.
Geochelone Aerios are non-violent and prefer to spend their time eating grass and debating philosophy with each other.
Geochelone Aerios appear to enjoy gathering in groups.
Also, as stated by Galapagus, Geochelone Aerios are very truthful and do not lie.
Powers and Abilities
Geochelone Aerios can retract their heads into their shell, where an opening in the shell serves as a viewfinder, their fins become triangular and their legs combine into a similar triangular shape.
Geochelone Aerios can blow a powerful wind from the holes in their shell while also using their triangular shape arms as propellers; allowing varied powers such as creating winds and spinning themselves at high-speed; they can use this blowing ability to fly. Their appendages rotate with their shell, staying static and suspended when flying.
Notable Geochelone Aerios
Notable Mutated Geochelone Aerios
Notable Geochelone Aerio Hybrids
"Geochelone" is a genus of tortoises and "Aerio" is Latin for air.
- According to Dwayne McDuffie, some Geochelone Aerio philosophers have thought of lying, but they don't do it.
- Because the Geochelone Aerios are from the Andromeda Galaxy, Geochelone Aerio DNA wasn't in the Codon Stream until the Ultimatrix scanned Galapagus.
- Techadon Weapon Master Number 13 refers to Geochelone Aerios as Aldabrans.
- ↑ As demonstrated by Galapagus in Escape from Aggregor
- ↑ http://dwaynemcduffie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=88011#p88011