The Fusions are copies of their Host meaning Fusion Ben resembles Ben Tennyson but Fusion Ben has Green Hair, a Dark Green tank, red jacket with a black stripe, Dark Green Jeans, Red eyes, a Omnitrix/Ultimatrix and Fusion Matter Skin (Green Luquid). His jacket resembles Albedo's.
Fusion Ben was created by Fuse and was in charge to cover the Space Center with Fusion Goo. Fusion Ben then held Fusion Gwen reposible for bringing him DNA samples from his doppelgänger, Ben Tennyson, so he can create Fusion Monsters for Fuse as an additonal mission. The Hero is called to retrive the samples that Fusion Gwen had dropped and to bring them to Ben on at a time. Finnally Ben gives you a mission to enter the space port and defeat Fusion Gwen in order to recive the last sample, a Swampfire root. It turns out Fusion Ben used Fusion Gwen in order to buy some time to create to Fusion but the Hero destorys Fusion Gwen just in time to stop Fusion Ben from making any Fusion Monsters.
- He returns for a 2nd battle but doesn't carry a nano
- in the 2nd battle he doesn't have fusion gwen
- he is in the same area as ben is, the spaceport
- fusion ben also appears in providence HQ in contaiment in order to recive the hero's Alien X nano
- similar to ben, fusion ben is creative and comes up with plenty of plans
- In one mission, bet on ben, the hero is told to defeat Vilgax, mojo and mandark since fusion ben convinced them to abanden their truce with the heros and combact each other in war
- Unlike ben, he isn't working on similar projects as ben is in the game
- Fusion ben is similar to ben because he doesn't think things through like when he took the princes device but didn't expect to be shot at and how he didn't expect the hero to come and finish gwen off and destroy him
- Fusion ben is similar to other varsiy clones in Ben 10 like Albedo, Buzy Box and the Plant Clones