|This article belongs to Dimension 23 in the Classic Continuity|
|Click here to see the Main Timeline version of this article|
Powers and Abilities
Fright Face's only known way of defeating his enemies is with his extremely scary face, which taps into the primordial fears locked in all beings' subconscious and primitive brains.[DJW 3] Fright Face's face is so hideously horrifying that almost no being in the known universe can look at it without being scared to the point of turning pale white. If someone were to take a photograph of Fright Face's face, the picture would come out blurry, but it would still make people uneasy.[DJW 4]
The sight of Fright Face's face can cause adverse effects.[DJW 5] The most common of these effects are the inducement of terror and insanity, as a Dwarf Star-powered Psyphon was so terrified by Toepick's face that he begged him to stay away in-between screams of terror.
Other beings such as Ectonurites,[DJW 6] Appoplexians,[DJW 7] and even a Celestialsapien's personalities[DJW 8] can be terrified by Fright Face's face. Depending on the time, Maltruant can also be scared by his face.[DJW 9]
Fright Face has a type of layered multiphasic eyesight that makes his already mediocre vision even worse when looking at multidimensional or unknowable sights,[DJW 10] meaning that he cannot be frightened by his own face if he were to look into anything reflective.
Fright Face is able to bulge his eyes outwards,[DJW 11] and in addition to his face, he can also produce a series of horrifying sounds for extra terror.
When Fright Face's helmet prepares to open, it releases a small amount of green gases. It is also incredibly difficult to damage.[DJW 12]
Due to him being too heavy, Fright Face can easily lose balance.
Beings that lack sapient emotion or survival instincts, such as drones and robots, would be immune to Fright Face's face and sounds as well. However, it would invoke some sort of defensive reaction from them.[MW 1]
Fright Face has below-average reflexes, making it possible to sneak up on him and attack before he has time to open his cage.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 File:Fright Face Proof.png
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 File:Ben 23 Doesn't Use Toepick.png
- ↑ File:Toepick's Face Primordial Fears.PNG
- ↑ File:Toepick's face in a photograph.png
- ↑ File:Toepick Can Scare Ectonurites.png
- ↑ File:Toepick Can Scare Appoplexians.png
- ↑ File:Celestialsapien personalities can be frightened by Toepick.png
- ↑ File:Toepick Can Scare Maltruant.png
- ↑ File:Toepick Cannot Frighten Himself.png
- ↑ File:Toepick Face Tentacles.png
- ↑ File:Toepick's Helmet.PNG
- ↑ File:Toepick Enhanced Strength.PNG
- ↑ File:Toepick Can Lift a Car.PNG
- ↑ File:Toepick Still Has Acid Powers.png
- ↑ File:Toepick Cannot Scare Vulpimancers.png
- ↑ File:Ma Vreedle Not Scared of Toepick.PNG
- ↑ File:Toepick Cannot Scare Dagon.png
- ↑ File:Paradox Can See Toepick's Face.PNG
- ↑ link unavailable
|Dimension 23 Aliens|
|Big Bug • Brainfrog • Build-A-Guy • Dino-Mighty • Electricyeti • Eye Guy • Freezeghost • Freezelizard • Handy Man • Lightning Volt • Mr. Monkey • Nighty Knight • Rollaway • Speedyquick • Techno-Bubble • Toolboxx • Vomit Man|
|Bat-Dude • Charcoal-Man • Copy Copy • Dog-Nabbit • Fastcat • Feedback • Fish Fingers • Fright Face • Giant-Manster • Hose Hands • JellyFritz • Mr. Mucky • Muck-A-Muck • Orbit Man • Rath • Teeny-Weeny • Windy-Hindy|