|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity|
Ben as Frankenstrike
Frankenstrike has an appearance similar to the classic depiction of Boris Karloff's version of Victor Frankenstein's monster. In the original series, he had a muscular body with a human nose, dark greyish yellow skin, a black mullet hairstyle with brown at the end, sideburns, and two tower-like conductor coils on his back. Frankenstrike wore black pants with lines on them, with a triangle dash in the middle, that glowed green. He had stitch-like lines on his arms (right arm: half of his shoulder and left arm: halfway from his glove). He had brown gloves with his fingers showing, and had three black and green bolts on his chest and one black bolt on each side of his neck, with all bolts having a green line on them. He had white lines on his waist that connect to the original Omnitrix, the symbol he wore on his waist, like a belt clasp.
In Ultimate Alien, Frankenstrike's skin was completely grey, as were his gloves, tower-like wire coils and the bottom of his shoes. His belt was also grey and a grey hexagon was where the Omnitrix symbol used to be. The bolts were grey and had no green line on them. The Ultimatrix symbol replaced the top bolt in the triangular shape made by the placed bolts on his chest.
In Omniverse, Frankenstrike's hair is now shorter, lacking bangs and a mullet, but still has evident sideburns. His skin has several uneven seams, combining grayish-yellow skin with darker grey skin. He also has large pink scars across his chest and right arm. He retains the bolts on his neck, but no longer has them on his chest; instead, he has one on each shoulder, elbow, and three in his back. The bolts are now bronze, and resemble a fathead screw with a green light in the crease. His belt is now green with white stripes, which have white bolts in them, and another bolt as a buckle. His turrets are now green with screws on them, and the coils are now white and feature green bulbs at the tips. His gauntlets are now green with bolts on their knuckles, his pants are now a greenish-black color, and his "boots" are now copper with three green slits in them. Frankenstrike's teeth are now yellowed and uneven, and bear out when he speaks. His Omnitrix symbol is embedded in the flesh of his right pectoral, with several deep scars protruding from where it resides.
Benzarro as Frankenstrike
Benzarro's Frankenstrike looks identical to Ben's except he has different colors. His eyes, bulbs, and electricity are colored lavender. His body color is slightly different, resembling Benzarro's colorization and everything that is green on regular Frankenstrike, is purple on him.
Powers and Abilities
Frankenstrike has an electromagnetic body with two conductor coils on his back that allow him to generate and manipulate green lightning and electromagnetism. He can emit powerful lightning bolts and emit magnetism from his hands or his feet, allowing him to attach to metal structures. Frankenstrike can also emit his lightning in the form of waves that can travel along flat surfaces.
Frankenstrike possesses superhuman strength and durability. He can also enhance his physical attacks by giving them an electrical charge.
Frankenstrike possesses enhanced jumping and dexterity.
Frankenstrike can survive in the vacuum of space.
Frankenstrike can resist extreme heat.
Frankenstrike has a form of technokinesis by connecting himself to machines with his conductor coils to control them, he can do so with his electricity as well.
Frankenstrike can be harmed by the impact of another Transylian's electrical attacks, as shown when Frankenstrike himself blasted Dr. Viktor with a charge strong enough to send him flying into a Null Void portal.
- Frankenstrike first appeared in Be Afraid of the Dark, where he was unlocked when Viktor touched the Omnitrix. Frankenstrike battled Zs'Skayr, Viktor, and the Mummy on the exterior of the space station until Max destroyed the projector. When Viktor opened a portal to the Null Void that sucked in the Mummy, Frankenstrike sent Viktor into his own portal before it closed.
- In Max's Monster, Frankenstrike fought and trapped Phil in the streets of Bellwood.
- In Something Zombozo This Way Comes, Frankenstrike fought Zombie Clowns and defeated the Circus Freak Trio.
- In Cough It Up, Frankenstrike defeated Kraab with a single shot, to his surprise.
- In The Color of Monkey, Frankenstrike chased Rojo and fought a Techadon.
- Season 3
- Be Afraid of the Dark (first appearance)
Naming and Translations
|Albanian||Frankenshtajni||From Frankenshtajni, Frankenstein's Monster|
|From the original English name|
|Chinese||电磁猛男||From 电磁 (Diàn Cí), electromagnetic and 猛男 (Měng Nán), strong man|
|From the original name|
|German||Frankenblitz||From Frankenstein and Blitz, lightning|
|Greek||Φράνκενπαει||From Φράκεν, Franken and πάει, gone|
|Hebrew||ויקטור||From the name Viktor|
|Hungarian||Frankenstrike||From the original English name|
| From the original name|
From Frankenstein and szał, frenzy
|Portuguese (Br)|| Benvicktor|
|From the original name|
frankentare || From the original name
| From the original English name|
From the original English name
|Spanish (HA)|| Benvicktor/Frankenstrike|
| From the original name|
From Frankenstein and trueno, thunder
His placeholder name, Benviktor, is a combination of "Ben" and "Vicktor".
The name Frankenstrike is a combo of the name of Frankenstein and the word "strike", as in a lightning strike.
- Frankenstrike is one of the four aliens whose working name had Ben's name in it; the other three being Blitzwolfer, Snare-oh and Nanomech.
- Fraknenstrike was never officially named by Ben (the name "Benviktor" was assigned to him by the credits during the original series). In Omniverse, the placeholder name "Benviktor" was replaced with Frakenstrike.
- Ben came up with Frankenstrike's name when he was 11 years old.[DJW 1]
- Though Viktor is a scientific genius, hyper-intelligence is not a common trait among Transylians, and Ben does not become any smarter as Frankenstrike.[DJW 2]
- Frankenstrike's DNA was already in the Omnitrix; Ben just misunderstood what the Omnitrix was doing when it "sampled" Viktor's DNA.[DM 1]
- Frankenstrike replaces Gravattack in the opening intro of Omniverse's Arc 4 from Evil's Encore onwards. He also replaces Shocksquatch in the opening intro of Arc 5.
- Frankenstrike's appearance is based on Mary Shelley's Frankenstein's Monster.
- When Frankenstrike finishes his transformation, he often slams his forearms together, in a manner reminiscent to Hanna-Barbera's Frankenstein Jr.
- The generators on Frankenstrike's back aren't machines, but metallic-organic growths.[pop-up 1]
- Similar to Arctiguana, Snare-oh, Murk Upchuck and Buzzshock, Frankenstrike appeared in Omniverse, but he did not appear in A New Dawn.