|This article belongs to the Classic Continuity|
Frank wears glasses and has thin brown hair. He wears a smart polo shirt with a burgundy sweatshirt covering it. He also wears tan trousers.
Frank is a considerate father who'll let his daughter, Gwen, make her own decisions. He is understanding, and can stay calm, even in unexpected situations.
He was introduced in What Are Little Girls Made Of?. When Gwen told him about her powers, he said he hoped that the day she met her grandmother would never come.
He apparently already knew about his father's life as a Plumber. He does not have "the spark" that his daughter has and that gives her her powers; however, in What Are Little Girls Made Of?, Verdona states that he always knew when she was eavesdropping on him while being invisible to the human eye. He initially assumed that Gwen was going out with Kevin Levin without telling him or her mother, much to their embarrassment.
Ben 10: Alien Force
- What Are Little Girls Made Of? (first appearance)
- Frank and his brother, Carl, were both born human, as neither of them have "the spark".
- Frank and Carl only found out about their mother being an alien when they were adults.[DM 1]
- Frank and Natalie are more conservative than Carl and Sandra.[DM 2]
- Frank and Natalie don't like Kevin but are too smart to forbid Gwen from going out with him.[DM 2]